Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheHjoyn

Hjoyn's Dungeoneering Group for Trimmed Completionist Cape

With the imminent release of the new client, one of the major updates that will come with it is full dungeoneering. One part of this dungeoneering update is new trimmed completionist requirements, named to have acquired all of the journals and pages from dungeoneering. 

In order to find all of the pages and reclaim our capes, I am forming a group for dungeoneering, with the purpose of fulfilling the trimmed completionist requirement. 

The current plan, which may change, goes as follows: 

1. Gear up. Part of acquiring the pages will require killing lots of mobs, so gear is essential. Right now, I believe range will be the best option, especially a Hexhunter bow if that is added. Melee will be alright, but likely a secondary weapon as it will take time to run into melee distance of enemies. This isn't really specific to this group, so you can do it on your own, with  other people, or we can all do this together, as the requirements for this group will guarantee good party members. 

2. 5-man c1 clearing. C1 rushing is good for pages, but I want to start with 5-man clearing because there are pages that are extremely rare drops from any mob in dungeoneering. 

3. Solo/duo c1 rushing. Solo c1 rushing is effective for doing dungeons fast, but due to the simple branching nature of c1 dungeons, duo may be more effective if keys are shared with the party as on rs3. 

Requirements: 

Must meet requirements to claim the Completionist Cape

Must have a general familiarity with and knowledge of rs dungeoneering and how the journal pages work 

While these seem like high requirements, keep in mind that the sole goal of this group is the trimmed completionist requirement, nothing else. We will not care about xp, as we are already 120, nor tokens, as we likely already have large amounts of tokens from 120 dungeoneering. To make this simpler and faster, we also want 99 all stats to met any possible skill requirements as well kill mobs as fast as possible. 120 dungeoneering unlocks all floors, which is required as certain pages are only obtainable on certain floors. This requirement list may change depending on feedback, demand, and possible changes in strategy. 

Joining: 

This is an informal group, as the Noel fc is obvious a main communication method on the server, and many of us have our own clans we are in. Just make a reply below, and I will add you a list of members on this forum post. Check up here once in a while to see who else you know you can dungeoneering with, and arrange parties mostly on your own as the majority of the time will be spent on the solo/duo phase. 

Now, this is the current strategy I've come up with for hunting pages, but I would love to hear any feedback, advice, or other information that others have to contribute to this group and achieving it's goal. Also, if this requirement isn't implemented for a month after this post, I'm going to go find the delete account button on the forums. 

P.S. I have no idea how to make my forum posts not just blocks of white text, so help there would be nice too. 

Cool idea. I think with the release of Dungeoneering you'll find a lot more people. As they won't understand that Teams > Solo. So be patient i'm sure you'll find some people.

I'm down to join you, need to do the grind myself so why not in a team.

Consider me a member

im in plebs lets do dis

I'd be keen on being a reserve, as I've yet to max my Expert.

Will need to get that comp t back. Im in.

Conciser it done, im in.
aCyzCkN9StKlMtdkD__vjQ.png