Ely Sia N

After many years my time has come...

I guess this is the last post I will be making with Ataraxia. I ended off my adventure the same way I started it, which is staking. Staking isn't the reason I am quitting, but it is definitely one way I could throw about 65b worth of items (12.5b in gp) back into the economy since I hoarded it all. The real reason why I am quitting is because I want to develop myself as a man and build my life how I always pictured it. Playing games as much as I did doesn't get me there, and only holds me back. Recently I had been away for nearly 2 weeks due to me being away and visiting my family and girlfriend back in Texas. Once I realized that this game was only holding me back I didn't want to play it any more. Don't get me wrong, I have loved everyone from the get-go, but I cannot spend any more time or money playing this game. I really do hope that everyone enjoys their adventure on Ataraxia. As for the staff team, I know there are a few of you that I've been with since Vyrescape and Edelar, and I want to tell you personally that I will miss you all dearly. For the new-coming staff members who are browsing the forums looking for someone to punish and stumble across this old ass post, just know that no matter how toxic the community can get that everyone will love and support you no matter what. And don't forget.... Mafia Rage...... July 19th, 2016...... Never forget our lost friend. Feed my Ego, I've known you for about 5 years in the RSPS scene, and we've always had a mutual support and friendship. You will definitely be missed my friend. I know some of you will be saying that I've donated $2,000+ to the server over the years (which I have) and that I should stay because of that, but In the end I have always been here to support the server. No matter what happens to the server, I hope that it continues to grow and be successful. Noel. I've supported you since day 1 when I had my suspicions in Edelar. I know we've had our rough days and our happy days, but just remember that what you're doing is for the community. Never forget the reason you started this server. I'm honestly really sad to be leaving a server I've been playing for around 3 years. As for my account, it will simply remain untouched. If anyone tries to log into either of my accounts "Ely X" they will be ip-banned since it won't be my IP logging into the account, so don't fuck yourself over.

I guess this is it.....

Good-bye Ataraxia community.

Sorry to see you go man, you seemed like an awesome person the couple times I spoke to ya. I remember you letting me pick up your items in the DKS instance :P You will be missed. Kudos to you to focus on IRL.

I think you've confused Mafia with Hunter.

Bye brother, hope you'll find what you look for in real life. 

Best of wishes to you

Cya. Goodluck with whatever it is you intend on doing.

You mixed up Hunter and Mafia. Mafia is currently away due to falling back down. Aka - Jail time again.

It's very unfortunate to lose an experienced player like you. I hope you will reach your goals in real life. Good luck with that.

Posted (edited)

Yea, we have been some oldies eh

Good luck with whatever you're planning for man.

Edited by Feed My Ego

2 hours ago, Keenan said:

Cya. Goodluck with whatever it is you intend on doing.

You mixed up Hunter and Mafia. Mafia is currently away due to falling back down. Aka - Jail time again.

I was telling mafia to never forget our lost friend Hunter. I would never get him confused.

17 minutes ago, Ely Sia N said:

I was telling mafia to never forget our lost friend Hunter. I would never get him confused.

Oh OK. Came out different to me. Didn't realise you were directly talking to Mafia. 

My bad. But best of luck in that thing called reality..*shivers*

will miss ya harty pat.
gl with your future life en devours.

toxic.

Aw Ely man. Good luck in your future endeavours; Hope you come back.

Sad to see you go Ely. Time for some irl gains!! Get that moneyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

see you in a week

you'll be back

Known ya since Edelar. Unfortunate that you had to leave. Stay well mate.

You have been around for fucking ever bro.. I remember you from edelar, and even vyrescape before that (for those that don't know, they were the previous versions of this server.) 

Sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck in your life. Dream big man, you can achieve anything you put your mind to. <3

~Mj

1 hour ago, PvM Mjolnir said:

You have been around for fucking ever bro.. I remember you from edelar, and even vyrescape before that (for those that don't know, they were the previous versions of this server.) 

Sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck in your life. Dream big man, you can achieve anything you put your mind to. <3

~Mj

Thank you a lot man, it really means a lot to me that older players respect me leaving. Part of the reason I left was because of those newfags that said "see you in a week" and things such as that. I really don't pretty much all of the new players. When I realized that I liked the memories of the server more than the actual server, I realized it was time to move on.

2 hours ago, PvM Mjolnir said:

~Mj

Exactly the same as a few hours ago. Don't post on old topics... You mongoose :D 

Locked to prevent more gravedigging. Lmao. :P