Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaedmo

Staff Feedback - June 2017

nLPLcT9.pngAwaiting June version

n7Qpiql.png

Hello Members of Ataraxia,

Below in response to this thread please post your feedback and opinions on the current Staff Team.

We encourage honesty and will work on whatever criticism and/or any notes you have for us.

We intend to please and will take any constructive opinions you have regarding how we currently moderate Ataraxia!

Also in addition to the feedback helping us as a staff team, you could benefit too! The top three feedback's posted will win the following:

25 x Squeal of Fortune Spins
10 x Squeal of Fortune Spins
5 x Squeal of Fortune Spins

Kind Regards,

Jaedmo, Noel, Ryan

& the Staff Team

n7Qpiql.png

The format is as follows:

Owner

7STxVi9G85Ac-z20Y7hkNO9F6vRo6bfnDKniqZGY4IFZUpAla1nMEgONu89vpyd5Tr6-SfM00l_amlSGjiEh0q0BvzCaCkOMXyUZeuwa6ESab-S7wlANDrGruDfuhpcaUJEUMuUxNoel

How effective has this member been for the past month?:

How can this member improve?:

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Co-Owner

Ej0pqyFUJSAvnuRP3-vJuOn53JtXQmfr3fJk-Bop3eyETRgoFaZ2PMLAux2UPPfsCkW3Ke9k-tVBQloSQf-pMZQLcdfOAl750QBmbNqQvKPd750hQvoWSzEMbvYg-wSkxzPZY79RJaedmo

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Global Moderator

eu4xkNV.pngNot RsWiki

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Server Moderator

shbsvdPKbQ4_RyzPvzNonmnUvRyNnQzDKzpRPs0v9hdhZIHQ1sOcRS0oXj7IDeosN1Qbdmgq68U3bExsFGKOU7zXEnWFdFyghrbA6TAOZkon6mtqwA7vOr3F6uFw4lArxyGP-hK4Snixie

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

shbsvdPKbQ4_RyzPvzNonmnUvRyNnQzDKzpRPs0v9hdhZIHQ1sOcRS0oXj7IDeosN1Qbdmgq68U3bExsFGKOU7zXEnWFdFyghrbA6TAOZkon6mtqwA7vOr3F6uFw4lArxyGP-hK4Joss

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Forum Moderator

AEUhzosXXozGdblXm4XH2ST75LWjF45cv5NkKEui49bFtu9d-fC8tsoA8mJFmyezicoXg4S70f6Q_ylPF9hr3PTDK8pwSNTqepqaQKUJvBY0uQKu1m7czN3vFN1oa4G3glkKq85yKieran

How can this member improve?: Maybe more forum activity?

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Support Team

3_UeixdNvHwXgfm8LXsy_C_vR5__3iee_AQQAi8eyWzuYcwACPy8IOTbhAMeskrA6H_sLw0fsYlai-1ZOZk9iKHNemrh_x8uu5peTGgRa88uk33IcVBOnFyFqVTuIj43yYJB1c31Alessandra

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

MpK7T440gkeHffraXY2dEFrKMkGwhdSWLcAU2GOZTJUWIKxX7Pm91ZWUF_-qGNO_joIiqdtO1kFgakhpYwctdj7Nq_RmOXCcsLKoEQMrlLPDoH5AE7ObzB6GsyLyz7pdKE0DoJhAKeenan/Hot Milo

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

hc5jox76-j4wlCOcEJhUkVVlR-tnclkFg48w1gdwbUSj9r6hdeICGLoetNQ2hBU3IUXeY7xD7J90z4zbJ1WD_5liyHFnFl1InLZO7erZyDSNG3YAnAg4L_dkT6h0erjnV0UIhYvFHell

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

7qOZtxIvZx6rosX8l3HfT-I6H2tDfRY99cUz-Fq-ibxRN7ggZ8cn9PArt5b57TJmw5FQKkAUE1c-5-lWLaXQu9RJOpG1wKrAT6IpHIUKFiECazBySPZFsD0cBoBwTkDifWw28NOzCaptain Cook

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

nytvJYAllXg3Nq4Fv2vpNPsgj7MT3iSdFssvbd33n1Twe8eOW-GXaMrmQOPo_BtpX3kMIn6wc_095n3LsCL-UpWUGbTtBjpCp2cuHKV0rLLgOC8P3aB6Xtqj1uDtoq8V3aNg_JanDreas Snow

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

nytvJYAllXg3Nq4Fv2vpNPsgj7MT3iSdFssvbd33n1Twe8eOW-GXaMrmQOPo_BtpX3kMIn6wc_095n3LsCL-UpWUGbTtBjpCp2cuHKV0rLLgOC8P3aB6Xtqj1uDtoq8V3aNg_JanShiny Zeref

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

7STxVi9G85Ac-z20Y7hkNO9F6vRo6bfnDKniqZGY4IFZUpAla1nMEgONu89vpyd5Tr6-SfM00l_amlSGjiEh0q0BvzCaCkOMXyUZeuwa6ESab-S7wlANDrGruDfuhpcaUJEUMuUxNoel

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very effective imo. Noel has put a lot of work into the new update, which was just released, as far as I know. It's hard to feedback any staff member lower than mod, because they are mainly active in the background, but also on the forums and his activity at all give us an example of an good owner.

How can this member improve?: Maybe be more active in-game. 

Any other notes?: Nah.

Rating out of 10: 10.

Co-Owner

Ej0pqyFUJSAvnuRP3-vJuOn53JtXQmfr3fJk-Bop3eyETRgoFaZ2PMLAux2UPPfsCkW3Ke9k-tVBQloSQf-pMZQLcdfOAl750QBmbNqQvKPd750hQvoWSzEMbvYg-wSkxzPZY79RJaedmo

How effective has this member been for the past month?: ^. We, the players, can't really know the effort the whole dev. team is putting into the server, but we know that Jaedmo is a great addition to the team and not only when it comes to the forums.

How can this member improve?: I feel like for a co-owner his knowledge is too limited.

Any other notes?: Nah.

Rating out of 10: 8.

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I've seen him around, here and there, but I have no background information on him so I really can't tell anything.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I think Kris played a very important role when it came to the new client, as well as to the server developing. He did a lot of work is what I know without fucking the server up, which is evidence enough for his skills. Well done and keep the great work up, Kris. 

How can this member improve?: Maybe have a stronger relationship to the community.

Any other notes?: Noes.

Rating out of 10: 9.

Global Moderator

eu4xkNV.pngNot RsWiki

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Have seen him around here and there answering questions in the fc. I never submitted a ticket nor asked him for help. I'm pretty sure the staff team did some work behind the scenes (even if it's just client testing) too (which is related to the whole staff team now). Else I've not seen anything special he has contributed to the server (#nohate).

How can this member improve?: Maybe be more active when you're online. I mean, while he is online, people ask people to get Snixie online to mm or whatever.

Any other notes?: No

Rating out of 10: 6.

Server Moderator

shbsvdPKbQ4_RyzPvzNonmnUvRyNnQzDKzpRPs0v9hdhZIHQ1sOcRS0oXj7IDeosN1Qbdmgq68U3bExsFGKOU7zXEnWFdFyghrbA6TAOZkon6mtqwA7vOr3F6uFw4lArxyGP-hK4Snixie

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Snixie is an active af part of the server. I mean he is really heavily active, which offers the (ingame-)community always a possibility to get help and also I think Snixie is relatively popular. For the past month, Snixie has helped me out a lot, answering a lot of questions other staff members could not answer, he is trusted and humorous also. Snix would be the last member I'd ask to get kicked outta the staff team.

How can this member improve?: Can't tell.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 10.

shbsvdPKbQ4_RyzPvzNonmnUvRyNnQzDKzpRPs0v9hdhZIHQ1sOcRS0oXj7IDeosN1Qbdmgq68U3bExsFGKOU7zXEnWFdFyghrbA6TAOZkon6mtqwA7vOr3F6uFw4lArxyGP-hK4Joss

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Forum Moderator

AEUhzosXXozGdblXm4XH2ST75LWjF45cv5NkKEui49bFtu9d-fC8tsoA8mJFmyezicoXg4S70f6Q_ylPF9hr3PTDK8pwSNTqepqaQKUJvBY0uQKu1m7czN3vFN1oa4G3glkKq85yKieran

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Support Team

3_UeixdNvHwXgfm8LXsy_C_vR5__3iee_AQQAi8eyWzuYcwACPy8IOTbhAMeskrA6H_sLw0fsYlai-1ZOZk9iKHNemrh_x8uu5peTGgRa88uk33IcVBOnFyFqVTuIj43yYJB1c31Alessandra

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I've not seen him around very often (which may be bc of different time zones?), when I did he wasn't very kind.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

MpK7T440gkeHffraXY2dEFrKMkGwhdSWLcAU2GOZTJUWIKxX7Pm91ZWUF_-qGNO_joIiqdtO1kFgakhpYwctdj7Nq_RmOXCcsLKoEQMrlLPDoH5AE7ObzB6GsyLyz7pdKE0DoJhAKeenan

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

hc5jox76-j4wlCOcEJhUkVVlR-tnclkFg48w1gdwbUSj9r6hdeICGLoetNQ2hBU3IUXeY7xD7J90z4zbJ1WD_5liyHFnFl1InLZO7erZyDSNG3YAnAg4L_dkT6h0erjnV0UIhYvFHell

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

7qOZtxIvZx6rosX8l3HfT-I6H2tDfRY99cUz-Fq-ibxRN7ggZ8cn9PArt5b57TJmw5FQKkAUE1c-5-lWLaXQu9RJOpG1wKrAT6IpHIUKFiECazBySPZFsD0cBoBwTkDifWw28NOzCaptain Cook

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

nytvJYAllXg3Nq4Fv2vpNPsgj7MT3iSdFssvbd33n1Twe8eOW-GXaMrmQOPo_BtpX3kMIn6wc_095n3LsCL-UpWUGbTtBjpCp2cuHKV0rLLgOC8P3aB6Xtqj1uDtoq8V3aNg_JanDreas Snow

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

nytvJYAllXg3Nq4Fv2vpNPsgj7MT3iSdFssvbd33n1Twe8eOW-GXaMrmQOPo_BtpX3kMIn6wc_095n3LsCL-UpWUGbTtBjpCp2cuHKV0rLLgOC8P3aB6Xtqj1uDtoq8V3aNg_JanShiny Zeref

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

The support team overall is doing a good job.
Overall rating: 8/10

Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Noele's been working her ass off to make sure all the ends of the server come together and has maintained peace overall with the whole client situation. Nonetheless, the client was put out and finally exceeded all expectations and couldn't ask for anymore. I am greatly appreciative of this and believe Noele's been more than effective for the past month.

How can this member improve?: N/A

Any other notes?: Thank you for the client!

Rating out of 10: 10

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Jaedmo's always online, quick to resolve issues and especially when the client first came out. He was writing down all bugs and taking notes while meeting with all players who had issues, unnulling the server, and assuring everyone the problems would be fixed (which they did). Jaedmo is one of those staff members who's always online and paying attention to all matters and even notices the small stuff. Not only is he serious about his position, but he's been great with establishing relationships with all the new players and maintaining a great vibe in game.

Any other notes?: Thanks for always being able to assist me

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Oh man, Ryan is always so quick to assist everyones individual problems, even if they are the tiniest thing. He's great at what he does and I couldn't say he ever under performs, but rather exceeds. Role model staff member and gives everyone an uplifting vibe. How? He'll joke around with everyone and it's almost as if he's a player among us and love that fact alone. Not only that but his ironman is always on as well, so when I need help I can come to Ryan. This path month he's been extremely involved with the in game community.

How can this member improve?: Charging less for monkey nuts

Any other notes?: Thank you for always helpin me out even on the little things

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: God damn, great job coding lately. One issue will be brought to you and it'll be fixed almost instantly. 

Any other notes?: Fantastic work lately

Global Moderator

eu4xkNV.pngNot RsWiki

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Ironically he's becoming an RsWiki. New players will come to him and he'll answer all their questions one by one. He's been a lot more active in game lately and been doing amazing in the fc answering everyone's questions.

Any other notes?: N/A

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I don't think I've ever seen Snixie log off before. Die hard player for the game, and die hard staff member. He'll put his duties before all else and its evident he's putting all of his effort into the game. Definitely one of the most active staff members I've seen in game and doing damn well at making sure everything is going well. Even if there's a problem out of his power, he'll still push to resolve the issue, and still get it done.

Any other notes?: Nice job being online all the time

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I've seen Joss constantly online and answering questions and doing his best to answer questions. Past month he's been doing what he can, although it'd be nice to see him more active in fc, unless I haven't been noticing it.

How can this member improve?: More active in fc

Rating out of 10: 9

Forum Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?:  It's great to see someone so dedicated and trying his best in the community. Easy to notice that he's going out of his way to help others out which is a great quality to see in a staff member.

Any other notes?: Nice to see your efforts in game

Rating out of 10: 9

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I'm not sure if it's due to a different time zone, but I rarely see Alessandra on. If not, then you do great when I do see you but it'd be nice to see more activity.

How can this member improve?: Being more active

Any other notes?: N/a

Rating out of 10: 7

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Cook's been doing great with all the new players and current players alike. He's been working hard this past month, calming everyone with the client when it was soon to release at the time. It reflects onto his ethics as a staff member who is constantly working with the players.

Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Noel has been very effective and active this month,  This in regard of the new client. When it comes to in-game Noel hasn't been so active, however this might be due to different timezones, or basically the fact that she has been focusing on the client and didn't have the time to get online. Noel got more active in-game as the client finished, so I'd only presume the inactivity in-game was due to the client.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 10/10

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Jaedmo is what I would define as a granddad(No offence, just compliment). He answers any question, and he loves talking. This month Jaedmo has been what he always is, and that is active. It might seem like Jaedmo isn't paying attention, but in fact he is. When you need help, Jaedmo suddenly answers.

How can this member improve?: I have nothing on how Jaedmo can improve, as for now. I think he's doing a magnificent job.

Any other notes?:

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Ryan has been very active and helpful, I always see his lovely crown appearing in the friends chat, on a quest to guide the players of Ataraxia. 

How can this member improve?: I have nothing on Ryan, as he's assisting when it's needed.

Any other notes?:

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Kris has been fantastic this month. He has been working his ass of on the client, aswell as been in-game answering questions and having to deal with other people's rage, because of issues regarding the client. Kris has handled this well. #StaffOfTheMonth

Any other notes?:

Global Moderator

eu4xkNV.pngNot RsWiki

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Not RsWiki is definitely a RsWiki. He's very helpful in-game. He's a global moderator, which is a position that requires a higher amount of attention, because he has to pay attention to both in-game and the forums. I think he is doing a great job there. I'm often online on the forums, and alongside me I often see RsWiki. 

How can this member improve?: Perhaps create more content on the forums, to cause more engagement.

Any other notes?: I love his mining-cape.

Rating out of 10: 9.9/10

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Yes. The famous staff that never sleeps. I love Snixie, he is very and I mean very active and alert in-game. He's enjoying the game, while helping other players. A man full of Equanimity. He answers any question within seconds. 

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I haven't seen Joss online much, might be due to a different timezone. From what I have seen from Joss in the past, is that he is very helpful.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Forum Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I see Kieran both active on the forums and in-game, He's very active posting and causing engagement on other threads. He is very welcoming and nice.

How can this member improve?: One might think that forum-activity is what matters the most, but really it's content added to the forums. I'd love to see more threads on the forums.

Any other notes?:

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Alessandra has been really active and helpful since the beginning, however the few couple of days I have not seen much of Alessandra. This might be to a different time-zone or just the fact that she/he has been focusing on something else, which would be perfectly normal. Alessandra is doing a great job, keep up the good work :)

How can this member improve?: Not sure, as I do not have enough information to judge that.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 

MpK7T440gkeHffraXY2dEFrKMkGwhdSWLcAU2GOZTJUWIKxX7Pm91ZWUF_-qGNO_joIiqdtO1kFgakhpYwctdj7Nq_RmOXCcsLKoEQMrlLPDoH5AE7ObzB6GsyLyz7pdKE0DoJhAKeenan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: The lovely Keenan. I have not seen much of him, might be my fault or just the timezones or something else. Eitherway, from what I have seen from Keenan he is helpful and a great addition to the staff-team. He is also very much active on the forums, which I love.

How can this member improve?: Do not have enough information to judge.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Hell is often online with his beautiful title. Hell is doing a great job as a support. I see him often at ;;home, skilling and helping out. 

How can this member improve?: Not enough information to judge.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Captain Cook! The support with the donation icon. Definitely one of the best supports about. He is very active, and has done a great job while the new client has come along.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Dreas Snow the smashcaster! is very active, I see him/her active a lot. He/her is very active in the friends-chat, which is essential and lovely.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I have seen Shiny Zeref online a lot, however I haven't seen enough to judge Shiny. 

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Posted (edited)

Owner

- We both know the issues we've had. You did your part, i'm glad of that Noel. 

-I hope you can get a active ingame again as before :)

Any other notes?: I'm sorry.

Rating out of 10:7

Co-Owner

-JAEDMO, I'm very suprised that you've not changed and you're always doing as good as many times before. KEEP IT UP LIKE A SNAPCHAT STREAK!

-LOVE ME MORE

Any other notes?:<3

Rating out of 10: KangR000000 / 69

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

-Ryan, as many did joke about my demotion, you've stopped it.. im very cheerful of your change. Anyhow, your activity ingame dropped a little til the client has been released.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:9

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

- Put very excellent effort in Dungeoneering, and helping any nulls that happen on the new client.

How can this member improve?:n/a

Any other notes?: luv u

Rating out of 10:8

Global Moderator

eu4xkNV.pngNot RsWiki

- I'm sure you're practically recovered from the surgery, i hope you stick around a little more :)

Any other notes?:

Server Moderator

-as always, very active, does great effort in answering queries .

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:10

How effective has this member been for the past month?:n/a

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:n/a

Forum Moderator

-kieran you've been around most of time in-game, but i sometimes dont see you put effort in answering some questions, BEAT THE COMMUNITY IN THAT RACE!

How can this member improve?: <3 n/a

Any other notes?:

- SUCKY SUCKY FROM A FISH AYE

Support Team

-dont see ya much

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:n/a

-Keen although we joke around majority of the time, you do seem you're doing OKAY for the most part:>

How can this member improve?: derp

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: kangaroo/10

-I've seen you more active on other games with noel/ryan than ingame most of the time i've checked on discord.

-Put little more effort logging on into Ataraxia :^)

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:6

-Although you did come to me when you thought you should take the opportunity in the role, i think you're doing just as good as Snowie.

Any other notes?:

-You're new to the team, so far so great i can say. Keep up the good work bud.

Any other notes?:

-Haven't really see do much when online, or i'm blind.

-same old same old, stop ignore some questions/and afking 

Any other notes?: <3

Rating out of 10: 5

Edited by Loure

Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very helpful, especially with the new client integration. Also very keen on eliminating bugs on the server.

How can this member improve?: I don't see much room for improvement at this time.

Any other notes?:N/A

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Jaedmo seems a bit inactive, but is there when needed. 

How can this member improve?: Maybe a little more in-game interaction with players (could just be a timezone difference I suppose).

Rating out of 10: 9/10

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very effective. Very active. Very helpful.

How can this member improve?: I don't see much room for improvement.

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Kris has been extremely effective. I know he's been working really hard to fix all possible bugs that arise, especially with the new client.

How can this member improve?: No improvement needed.

Global Moderator

eu4xkNV.pngNot RsWiki

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Pretty active, but doesn't seem to have the right answers to players when they ask questions. Vdry nice guy though, and very helpful.

How can this member improve?: Perhaps look certain things up before giving answers to new players if you're unsure.

Any other notes?: I don't mean to say he doesn't know a lot about the game. He may have just been having an off-day when I noticed.

Rating out of 10: 8/10

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I wouldn't say he's ineffective because he is very active, but I will say that he doesn't seem to help players much. I'm not sure how this server is run in terms of mods policing players and supports helping players, but I believe mods should be as helpful, if not more so than player supports, and that I have not seen.

How can this member improve?: Possibly take a little more friendly approach towards players, and not ignore them. I see dozens of questions needing answered that myself, and other players, have had to answer when you're obviously active online.

Any other notes?: Overall nice guy, just doesn't talk much, and as said before, you guys made have a different system than I am familiar with regarding your ranking system. If he's just here to get rid of bad players, he's doing great. If he's here to help players as well, he needs work.

Rating out of 10: 7/10

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Haven't seen much activity, so I can't really comment.

Rating out of 10: Rating would be unfair and invalid.

Forum Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Pretty helpful when it comes to players, but needs to analyze all situations before taking action. I understand things can get tough to moderate, but if you just logged in and make an assumption about what was said, you should probably find out all of the facts before taking the action of kicking someone from friend chat.

How can this member improve?: Maybe more forum activity? Take a second, pause before taking action. 

Any other notes?: I see that he's a Forum Moderator. That being said, I don't know why he's really enforcing much in the game, especially actions against players. 

I do appreciate the apology you made Kieran, and this is nothing personal. I'm just giving honest feedback.

Rating out of 10: 6/10

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Pretty effective, but haven't seen much from him lately, so I can't really speculate. 

Rating out of 10: Rating would be unfair and invalid.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very helpful from what I've seen. More of a laid back approach when handling situations. 

How can this member improve?: No room for improvement.

Any other notes?: Keep it up dude! :) 

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Our time-zones tend to clash a lot, so I can't really say much other than I've seen him helping players from time to time.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Effective, but needs to analyze situations and make better judgement calls in the future.

How can this member improve?: Definitely needs to make better judgement calls as stated above. 

Any other notes?: Overall nice guy, and I'm glad his support symbol is visible now. That was a whole other issue in itself.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Helpfulness is up to par with this one. Never spoke to them personally in-game, but I do see @Dreas Snow helping players in the friend chat.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Not very active, and doesn't have the best of game knowledge. Really nice guy though!

How can this member improve?: Needs to play the game a bit more it seems.

Posted (edited)

Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Pretty effective. Despite having issues in the hospital, she still found time to be online and push the update for the new client. To me, she really seems to know the players and knows what they want.

How can this member improve?: Focus on RL. Get better as far as health is concerned, and focus on that for the time being. Next beta, please allow more players to test it.

Any other notes?: Nope.

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I see him all the time and talking inside the game a lot, but as far as the update is concerned and lately, I haven't seen too much of him. I do enjoy the videos he posts and the updates he does to the forums.

How can this member improve?: As far as improving is concerned, maybe do more events in the game, connect with players a bit more, but otherwise, I think he is doing great.

Any other notes?: I do enjoy the fact that he takes his job very seriously, and I respect him a lot.

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Superb. I can't really ask for anything more from Ryan. He is active in the game, chatting with players, and handling both Discord and in-game issues swiftly, but can still be a real person.

How can this member improve?: He doesn't need to, I think overall, probably the best asset to the staff team.

Any other notes?: 

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very excellent. He clearly knows his stuff. Obviously, the update wasn't perfect, but he has been on constantly fixing everything and taking the time to make sure it is done properly.

How can this member improve?: Again, not much to say here. My only thing to say would just take a breather once in a while :P

Any other notes?: You're doing great buddy!

Global Moderator

eu4xkNV.pngNot RsWiki

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I can't really say too much, I haven't seen him/her a whole lot. I don't really know if they have done much for the server lately.

How can this member improve?: Maybe it is just the time zone I'm in, but be more active, and chat with players. I see you do good when you ARE online, and you are very likable. 

Any other notes?: I do know you contribute a lot to the team, and I know you have the experience, just be around more.

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very effective. One of the few staff that I doubt has a real life. xD Always online, helping in FC, teleporting people who are stuck, and they get ahold of Kris, Ryan, or Jaedmo quickly if there is a server issue.

How can this member improve?: The only thing that kinda bugs me Snixie would be your personality. I know everyone tries their best on the staff team, but you seem to troll more often than not, and I think it intimidates players a bit. Just ease back a little. But excellent nonetheless.

Any other notes?: I do like however that you are always around, and that I can always come to you for advice.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Again with NotRSWiki, I haven't seen you much online since you were promoted. Maybe twice in the past week.  Kinda disappointed actually. You were a great server support.

How can this member improve?: Honestly, I think you are too busy IRL for the position, you were an awesome server support, I would just say be more active.

Any other notes?: Nothing against you mate, I just think you really need to try more in your position to be effective as a moderator.

Rating out of 10: 5/10

Forum Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Actually, I've seen you not do a TON on forums, more so in the game as a server support.  If I was judging you on forum moderator alone, I would say you could improve.

How can this member improve?: I would like to see you make attempts to make the forums more active and get people to read guides and improve things on here. Work with Jaedmo on what the forum and website need to be improved.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: Strictly as a forum mod: 5/10, as an SS: 8/10

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Since promotion, I've only seen you online maybe 3 times. Step it up.

How can this member improve?: You just aren't around much, and when you are, I hardly see you talk or contribute much, so please consider improving and taking your role seriously.

Any other notes?: 

Rating out of 10: 3/10

MpK7T440gkeHffraXY2dEFrKMkGwhdSWLcAU2GOZTJUWIKxX7Pm91ZWUF_-qGNO_joIiqdtO1kFgakhpYwctdj7Nq_RmOXCcsLKoEQMrlLPDoH5AE7ObzB6GsyLyz7pdKE0DoJhAKeenan/Hot Milo

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Extremely effective. You always have a way of being personable, likeable, and we can definitely count on you to keep the FC civil, whilst still being a real person and an active player.

How can this member improve?: I think honestly, there isn't much you need to do to improve. Great job, and thoroughly impressed.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 9.5/10

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Pretty good. I can't complain. You do your job well.

How can this member improve?: To improve, I'd say you have a similar issue to Snixie, lay back on the trolling a bit, and take the position with a bit of respect.

Any other notes?: However, you are definitely a great asset to the team. From the couple times I've seen you in Fc and in our clan chat, you have experience.

Rating out of 10: 8.5/10

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Whilst being active and around, I think you could improve some.

How can this member improve?: Definitely, you should treat this role as a privilege. I just think you haven't made that much of an impact on the staff team YET. You haven't really been staff for long, so I'm going to reserve judgement for now.

Any other notes?: However, I think you are the most well-liked staff on the server, and you do know people and talk all the time.

Rating out of 10: 6.5/10

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Pretty good, I have seen you on sometimes.

How can this member improve?: Pretty average I'd say. Solid staff member, however, you don't seem to talk much.

Any other notes?: I again, like Cook, don't think you've been given enough time in your role to provide great feedback.

Rating out of 10: 7/10

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Also very good.

How can this member improve?: The timezone is weird for him, but I have seen him around.  His inexperience with the server does show a bit, but he makes up for that in spades with his willingness to help other players and make the server enjoyable.

Any other notes?: Keep up the good work!

Overall Staff Feedback:
Good job pushing the update out! However, there are still several bugs and server nulls which need to be addressed and fixed. There have been a lack of staff and server giveaweays and activities, contests and such, from when I first joined. I'd like to see more. Ryan is the only one I've seen do this. Several staff members aren't terribly active, and other need to treat thier jobs more seriously. But this staff team is really good, and I hope to expect bigger, better, and bolder things from you.

-Bolin
Edited by BolinBear

Thanks for your feedback everyone!

1. Aeso

2. Bolinbear

3. Vr4

Here's to another month!

Contact me or any mod+ ingame for spins.