Tranquility

Fashionscape Competition V3

30 posts in this topic

Not very fasionscape but ill enter for fun, goodluck everyone

182a651c5fa031e18ff72b096e2dfb14.png

fe8d04af32c145a90a856cef59e8a7b5.png

Thank you to everyone that has contributed with awesome fashionscape outfits! Me and @Node has gone through all the outfits, and we've made a decision on the winners.

1st place: Congratulations to @Raspberry on 1st place and winning 500M!

2nd place: Congratulations to  @Fat Bastard on 2nd place and winning 20 cosmetic coins!

3rd place: Congratulations to @ex whyskill on 3rd place and winning 10 cosmetic coins!

5 minutes ago, Tranquility said:

Thank you to everyone that has contributed with awesome fashionscape outfits! Me and @Node has gone through all the outfits, and we've made a decision on the winners.

2nd place: Congratulations to  @Fat Bastard on 2nd place and winning 20 cosmetic coins!

3rd place: Congratulations to @ex whyskill on 3rd place and winning 10 cosmetic coins!

Thank you all for participating, we had a nice amount of submissions with a lot of creativity wandering the thread! Congratulations to the winners, I will reward you your cosmetic coins when you are online. Let me know when you are online by Discord if you need to. Keep it up!

1 hour ago, Tranquility said:

I appreciate the honor of being the second place in this event! Thank you!

Edited by Fat Bastard

Congrats to the winners