Sign in to follow this  
Hot Milo

Input?

Simply vote 'Yes' or 'No'  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an Achievement Diary?

• Yes
    • No

Hot Milo    155

Normally I wouldn't bring my ideas up, but this one just sparkles in my head. So here goes,

I would love to see achievements, as well as an achievement reward shop. No, the idea isn't new and I'm well aware of that, but I feel like it could be beneficial as an extra Completionist requirement, since the cape is relevantly easy to get. To start off there would be tasks from easy through to Expert, much like the game modes.

I haven't thought of many achievement ideas at this current moment but i'd love to see what people have to say about the idea. :D

• Upvote 2

lootshare    1

I like it, and add specific bonuses to each of the diaries, like in real RS, making it worth while for those who are not actually going for a comp cape ^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A task system is currently being wrote.

This will give you daily, weekly and monthly tasks for you to complete and will gain rewards based on this.

@Justlegend

Hot Milo    155
12 hours ago, Ryan said:

A task system is currently being wrote.

This will give you daily, weekly and monthly tasks for you to complete and will gain rewards based on this.

@Justlegend

Daily/weekly/monthly TASKS would be sweet. But I'm more leaning for something where we can open up a tab and see achievements which are obtainable. A lot like the OSRS Achievement diaries sort of thing. More long term, and in turn a Completionist requirement can be made out of it.

So for Easy achievements, maybe we'd see something like 'Kill 25 rock crabs' and once completed, you would receive a point which would later be used in a store. And also on top of that, once completing every task in the 'Easy' category you'd receive something rewarding. That' to be determined as this was only really made to see peoples opinions.

6godlegend    10

I would love to see these implemented, but only in the correct way. @Ryan I believe if they were to be added to the completionist requirement, it should be added to the regular completionist cape. As that's how it's always been in the live game. Quests and diaries are always the first step in getting that regular comp cape.

27 minutes ago, 6godlegend said:

I would love to see these implemented, but only in the correct way. @Ryan I believe if they were to be added to the completionist requirement, it should be added to the regular completionist cape. As that's how it's always been in the live game. Quests and diaries are always the first step in getting that regular comp cape.

I agree, it would have to be added to the regular requirements.

Something like;

• Complete all Easy Achievements
  • Complete all Medium Achievements
  • Complete all Hard Achievements
  • Complete all Elite Achievements