Sign in to follow this  
Ely Sia N

New Horizons!

Ely Sia N    64

So synonym posted a topic saying he is starting fresh with the goal to get every boss drop by himself. I like this idea, so I said "hey I wanna do this too". I've set out some progress point goals to meet before I can consider my challenge complete, as well as certain restrictions. Like synonym said in his post, he will be keeping supplies such as potions, pouches, a few non tradable gear items etc. (items that would just delay the process of making money by having to acquire these items again). This is the bank at the start of my adventure.

409f1e54b30ca90888e847c49530e026.png

Let's start with the restrictions:

• Cannot buy gear/weapons on the goals list
  • Cannot take part in giveaways/events allowing me to profit unfairly/benefit towards goals
  • Cannot make teams to duo kill monsters in order to get faster boss kills. (If someone crashes me it's fair game)
  • Cannot buy services from players i.e. buying a kiln service to get capes or onyx gems
  • NO STAKING AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT. THIS MEANS I'M DONE STAKING EVERYONE!
  • No use of the donation store to buy SoF spins (some see this as overpowered and unfair, which in this adventure it would be) Perks/cosmetics are allowed

I know Synonym is restricting himself from using certain items until he finishes the respective goal, but we're only doing similar ideas not the same. I'll be using anything I have within my bank you see right now to complete my goals.

Goals:

• Every boss drops including acquirable pets
  • 50b in cash (shards)
  • At least 50k of each charm
  • Complete every task in the new tasks system to come out (with proof)

I'll probably using a similar spreadsheet as Synonym to track which drops I have and which ones I need, so at the moment I'm just waiting for it to come out. More goals will probably come out as I get closer to finishing majority of the goals I need just so that I have something else to do as a break from the bossing.

I know I got a lot of smack talk about my goal for my 1k tectonic dust stack goal, and I just want to let everyone know that goal is going to be moved over into these goals.

I'll try and get pictures of every unique boss drop for the list as proof of the drop being obtained on my own.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions for goals/restrictions I'm more than happy to listen and possibly apply them to my goals list.  Let's get to work!

Edited by Ely Sia N
  • Upvote 1

synonym    32
16 minutes ago, Lukasltu said:

What happened to 1k solo rago energies?

I know I got a lot of smack talk about my goal for my 1k tectonic dust stack goal, and I just want to let everyone know that goal is going to be moved over into these goals.

Ely Sia N    64
20 minutes ago, Lukasltu said:

What happened to 1k solo rago energies?

3 minutes ago, synonym said: