Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jaedmo

Staff Feedback - May 2017

Guest Jaedmo   
Guest Jaedmo

nLPLcT9.png

n7Qpiql.png

Hello Members of Ataraxia,

Below in response to this thread please post your feedback and opinions on the current Staff Team.

We encourage honesty and will work on whatever criticism and/or any notes you have for us.

We intend to please and will take any constructive opinions you have regarding how we currently moderate Ataraxia!

Also in addition to the feedback helping us as a staff team, you could benefit too! The top three feedback's posted will win the following:

25 x Squeal of Fortune Spins
10 x Squeal of Fortune Spins
5 x Squeal of Fortune Spins

Kind Regards,

Jaedmo, Noel, Ryan

& the Staff Team

n7Qpiql.png

The format is as follows:

Owner

7STxVi9G85Ac-z20Y7hkNO9F6vRo6bfnDKniqZGY4IFZUpAla1nMEgONu89vpyd5Tr6-SfM00l_amlSGjiEh0q0BvzCaCkOMXyUZeuwa6ESab-S7wlANDrGruDfuhpcaUJEUMuUxNoel

How effective has this member been for the past month?:

How can this member improve?:

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Co-Owner

Ej0pqyFUJSAvnuRP3-vJuOn53JtXQmfr3fJk-Bop3eyETRgoFaZ2PMLAux2UPPfsCkW3Ke9k-tVBQloSQf-pMZQLcdfOAl750QBmbNqQvKPd750hQvoWSzEMbvYg-wSkxzPZY79RJaedmo

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

HmL4UaD.pngTom

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

HmL4UaD.pngWalied

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Server Moderator

shbsvdPKbQ4_RyzPvzNonmnUvRyNnQzDKzpRPs0v9hdhZIHQ1sOcRS0oXj7IDeosN1Qbdmgq68U3bExsFGKOU7zXEnWFdFyghrbA6TAOZkon6mtqwA7vOr3F6uFw4lArxyGP-hK4Snixie

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Forum Moderator

AEUhzosXXozGdblXm4XH2ST75LWjF45cv5NkKEui49bFtu9d-fC8tsoA8mJFmyezicoXg4S70f6Q_ylPF9hr3PTDK8pwSNTqepqaQKUJvBY0uQKu1m7czN3vFN1oa4G3glkKq85yKieran

How can this member improve?: Maybe more forum activity?

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Support Team

3_UeixdNvHwXgfm8LXsy_C_vR5__3iee_AQQAi8eyWzuYcwACPy8IOTbhAMeskrA6H_sLw0fsYlai-1ZOZk9iKHNemrh_x8uu5peTGgRa88uk33IcVBOnFyFqVTuIj43yYJB1c31Joss

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

MpK7T440gkeHffraXY2dEFrKMkGwhdSWLcAU2GOZTJUWIKxX7Pm91ZWUF_-qGNO_joIiqdtO1kFgakhpYwctdj7Nq_RmOXCcsLKoEQMrlLPDoH5AE7ObzB6GsyLyz7pdKE0DoJhAKeenan

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

hc5jox76-j4wlCOcEJhUkVVlR-tnclkFg48w1gdwbUSj9r6hdeICGLoetNQ2hBU3IUXeY7xD7J90z4zbJ1WD_5liyHFnFl1InLZO7erZyDSNG3YAnAg4L_dkT6h0erjnV0UIhYvFHell

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

7qOZtxIvZx6rosX8l3HfT-I6H2tDfRY99cUz-Fq-ibxRN7ggZ8cn9PArt5b57TJmw5FQKkAUE1c-5-lWLaXQu9RJOpG1wKrAT6IpHIUKFiECazBySPZFsD0cBoBwTkDifWw28NOzWiko

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

nytvJYAllXg3Nq4Fv2vpNPsgj7MT3iSdFssvbd33n1Twe8eOW-GXaMrmQOPo_BtpX3kMIn6wc_095n3LsCL-UpWUGbTtBjpCp2cuHKV0rLLgOC8P3aB6Xtqj1uDtoq8V3aNg_JanLoure

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Lukasltu    38
3 hours ago, Jaedmo said:

Owner

7STxVi9G85Ac-z20Y7hkNO9F6vRo6bfnDKniqZGY4IFZUpAla1nMEgONu89vpyd5Tr6-SfM00l_amlSGjiEh0q0BvzCaCkOMXyUZeuwa6ESab-S7wlANDrGruDfuhpcaUJEUMuUxNoel

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Completely unactive, however we know the reason so its excusable.

How can this member improve?: At this point just fix up ur irl stuff and come back.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 7/10

Co-Owner

Ej0pqyFUJSAvnuRP3-vJuOn53JtXQmfr3fJk-Bop3eyETRgoFaZ2PMLAux2UPPfsCkW3Ke9k-tVBQloSQf-pMZQLcdfOAl750QBmbNqQvKPd750hQvoWSzEMbvYg-wSkxzPZY79RJaedmo

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Huge to,e gap between us however, u always help out when ure online.

How can this member improve?: Try talking a bit more in the fc.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 8/10

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Amazing.

How can this member improve?: Joke a bit more buddy :^)

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 10/10

Can't say anything about devs since we don't see them and everyone is sorta demotivated about the client.

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

HmL4UaD.pngTom

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

HmL4UaD.pngWalied

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Server Moderator

shbsvdPKbQ4_RyzPvzNonmnUvRyNnQzDKzpRPs0v9hdhZIHQ1sOcRS0oXj7IDeosN1Qbdmgq68U3bExsFGKOU7zXEnWFdFyghrbA6TAOZkon6mtqwA7vOr3F6uFw4lArxyGP-hK4Snixie

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Good job as always.

How can this member improve?: Stop pking HCI's (kappa)

Any other notes?:

Forum Moderator

AEUhzosXXozGdblXm4XH2ST75LWjF45cv5NkKEui49bFtu9d-fC8tsoA8mJFmyezicoXg4S70f6Q_ylPF9hr3PTDK8pwSNTqepqaQKUJvBY0uQKu1m7czN3vFN1oa4G3glkKq85yKieran

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Amazing forum work.

How can this member improve?: Maybe more forum activity? His guides are detailed and up to date, he's pretty much always on forums.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 10/10 as forum mod and 6/10 as server support since u can't do both perfectly at the same time.

Support Team

3_UeixdNvHwXgfm8LXsy_C_vR5__3iee_AQQAi8eyWzuYcwACPy8IOTbhAMeskrA6H_sLw0fsYlai-1ZOZk9iKHNemrh_x8uu5peTGgRa88uk33IcVBOnFyFqVTuIj43yYJB1c31Joss

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Huge time gap, yet he's really helpful when I do see him around.

How can this member improve?: Can't say because i don't see him too much

Any other notes?:

MpK7T440gkeHffraXY2dEFrKMkGwhdSWLcAU2GOZTJUWIKxX7Pm91ZWUF_-qGNO_joIiqdtO1kFgakhpYwctdj7Nq_RmOXCcsLKoEQMrlLPDoH5AE7ObzB6GsyLyz7pdKE0DoJhAKeenan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: A great friend but u been slacking lately :/

How can this member improve?: Online time

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 6/10

hc5jox76-j4wlCOcEJhUkVVlR-tnclkFg48w1gdwbUSj9r6hdeICGLoetNQ2hBU3IUXeY7xD7J90z4zbJ1WD_5liyHFnFl1InLZO7erZyDSNG3YAnAg4L_dkT6h0erjnV0UIhYvFHell

How effective has this member been for the past month?:  I see you online alot, however I dont see u helping in fc alot.

How can this member improve?: Be more active in fc.

Any other notes?:

7qOZtxIvZx6rosX8l3HfT-I6H2tDfRY99cUz-Fq-ibxRN7ggZ8cn9PArt5b57TJmw5FQKkAUE1c-5-lWLaXQu9RJOpG1wKrAT6IpHIUKFiECazBySPZFsD0cBoBwTkDifWw28NOzWiko

How effective has this member been for the past month?: One of my best friends in game, however u really need to be more active

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 5/10

nytvJYAllXg3Nq4Fv2vpNPsgj7MT3iSdFssvbd33n1Twe8eOW-GXaMrmQOPo_BtpX3kMIn6wc_095n3LsCL-UpWUGbTtBjpCp2cuHKV0rLLgOC8P3aB6Xtqj1uDtoq8V3aNg_JanLoure

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Bruh u're server support again but i don't think i've seen u help out in fc like the past 3 days.

How can this member improve?: Actually do something?

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 4/10

• Upvote 2

CapTain_CooK    69

Owner

16 hours ago, Lukasltu said:

(quoted, cuz I agree w/ lukas ye)

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Completely inactive, however we know the reason so its excusable.

How can this member improve?: At this point just fix up Ur irl stuff and come back.

Any other notes?: .

Rating out of 10: 7

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very active in game N... Just everywhere

How can this member improve?: Impossible 1.0

Any other notes?: add :5head: emoji kthxbai

Rating out of 10: 9.9

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very effective, on discord and in game

How can this member improve?: .

Any other notes?: forums = lit

Rating out of 10: 9.1

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: logs sometimes in game and Always replies when you send a msg via discorde  1.0

Rating out of 10: 8

HmL4UaD.pngTom

How effective has this member been for the past month?: .

Any other notes?: .

Rating out of 10: .

HmL4UaD.pngWalied

How effective has this member been for the past month?: .

Any other notes?:.

Rating out of 10: .

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very Active, well the "most" active staff member i think, Always around when help is needed.

How can this member improve?: you know.

Any other notes?: 1.0

Rating out of 10: 8.9

Forum Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Active nuff in game, helps a lot, chill guy

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: An active staff meme, No problem so far 1.0

Rating out of 10: 7.2

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Friendly guy n active enuff

Any other notes?: 

Rating out of 10: 7.9

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Fills the gap very well, 

How can this member improve?: Talk/help more in the FC

Rating out of 10: 7.1

How effective has this member been for the past month?: You were in my ignore list, idk rlly

How can this member improve?: Learn some stuff abt the game, you're asking small stuff in cc 1.0

Any other notes?: Keep doing Events, You're good at it

Rating out of 10: 6.5

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Not really active due your school(/rs3) i guess? Yea you try  eeet

How can this member improve?: .

Rating out of 10: 6.66

• Upvote 3

Riley<3    43

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Inactive. However, we know why so nothing else needed.

How can this member improve?: Fix up IRL stuff before doing anything else.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 6/10.

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very active, patrolling the forums and also in-game, so very.

How can this member improve?: He can't.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 8/10

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very effective. Hasn't done anything wrong, active, talks to people and has since gotten into streaming which is awesome.

How can this member improve?: he can't.

Any other notes?:

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I'm not sure. I'm going to say this with the other devs. Have had contact with him but unsure as there hasn't really been any updates.

How can this member improve?: n/a

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: n/a

HmL4UaD.pngTom

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I'm not sure. I'm going to say this with the other devs. Have had contact with him but unsure as there hasn't really been any updates.

Any other notes?:

HmL4UaD.pngWalied

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I'm not sure. I'm going to say this with the other devs. Have had contact with him but unsure as there hasn't really been any updates.

Any other notes?:

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Snixie, yet again is outshining everyone. Such a good staff member, has done nothing wrong.

How can this member improve?: he can't.

Any other notes?:

Forum Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: On the forums, very very effective. Same with in-game. Again, another staff member that can't do anything wrong.

How can this member improve?: Maybe more forum activity? Nope. it's perfect. 

Any other notes?:

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I haven't seen much of Joss or Keenan in-game since they were promoted, but it's still early doors.

How can this member improve?: I'm not sure, again, still early.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 6/10.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I haven't seen much of Joss or Keenan in-game since they were promoted, but it's still early doors.

How can this member improve?: n/a.

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: since he got promoted, very effective.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 8/10.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Like Hell, very effective.

How can this member improve?: i'm not sure.

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I'll say what I said last month. I am unsure as to why Loure is support. He gets demoted, promoted, gets into arguments, isn't very good at his job. How is he support?

How can this member improve?: by being a better person in general.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 1/10. 

• Upvote 2

Dreas Snow    139

Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Not as much as the past few months, sadly. Guessing this is because of irl priorities and more behind the scenes work.

How can this member improve?: Engage more with us on discord and some more ingame.

Any other notes?: Keep doing you!

Rating out of 10: 7

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very helpful, active as all hell.

How can this member improve?: Make more videos :3

Any other notes?: U suck at Cards against humanity

Rating out of 10: 9

Administrator

DR2XcnH.pngRyan

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very active.

How can this member improve?: Stream with mic, and say: 'Just accept the trade bro'

Any other notes?:Oh boy, Ryan is god. Jokes aside, he's on for most of the day, he helps out whenever able and is a genuine good dude to have around.

Rating out of 10: 10

Game Developer

HmL4UaD.pngKris

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very active, sadly less ingame now than before but thats probably because of a heavy workload with the new client, dungeoneering, and everything else.

How can this member improve?: idk

Any other notes?: love u kardashian

HmL4UaD.pngTom

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Ive seen some teasers, Gwd2 in particular. Good job!

How can this member improve?: communicate, we dont bite

Any other notes?: - 

HmL4UaD.pngWalied

How effective has this member been for the past month?: only behind the scenes, so its hard for me to give a rating here.

How can this member improve?: wake up

Any other notes?: wake up

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Lexie effective as all hell, he's on probably 90% of the day.

How can this member improve?: i have no clue, honestly

Any other notes?: Got the Ele pet yet?

3_UeixdNvHwXgfm8LXsy_C_vR5__3iee_AQQAi8eyWzuYcwACPy8IOTbhAMeskrA6H_sLw0fsYlai-1ZOZk9iKHNemrh_x8uu5peTGgRa88uk33IcVBOnFyFqVTuIj43yYJB1c31Joss (ur still blue cus u were not mod when this was posted)

How effective has this member been for the past month?: highly active, very helpful, on for a good portion of the day.

Any other notes?: Havent gotten the chance to know you too well yet, but you seem like a chill lad.

Rating out of 10: 7,5

Forum Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Active, helps ingame aswell on the forums.

How can this member improve?: I'd like to see some more posts on forums, sadly theres not a big community on the forums compared to ingame and on discord.

Any other notes?: Just keep doing what ur doing for the most part!

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very active, see him all the time helping and just being around.

Any other notes?: stop trying to pay me to leave star.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very helpful and active, chill dude it seems.

Any other notes?: I dont know you too well yet, but from what ive seen you're a cool dude.

Rating out of 10: 9

hc5jox76-j4wlCOcEJhUkVVlR-tnclkFg48w1gdwbUSj9r6hdeICGLoetNQ2hBU3IUXeY7xD7J90z4zbJ1WD_5liyHFnFl1InLZO7erZyDSNG3YAnAg4L_dkT6h0erjnV0UIhYvFAlessandra

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very active since his promotion, always helping and doing what a support should.

How can this member improve?: Stop forcing me to duo rax with u <3

Any other notes?: iex is bae

• Upvote 1