Sign in to follow this  
Joss

Scavenger Hunt Feedback

Joss    72

Thank you all so much for participating in my scavenger hunt. Please post here what you'd like to see changed in the future, what you enjoyed most, and what you disliked most about the overall event. 

Special thanks also goes out to these players who helped make the event possible:

DR2XcnH.pngRyanprovided untradeables, distributing clues/rewards while helping supervise event

7qOZtxIvZx6rosX8l3HfT-I6H2tDfRY99cUz-Fq-ibxRN7ggZ8cn9PArt5b57TJmw5FQKkAUE1c-5-lWLaXQu9RJOpG1wKrAT6IpHIUKFiECazBySPZFsD0cBoBwTkDifWw28NOzWiko: Helping with distributing hints/clues/rewards during the hunt

hc5jox76-j4wlCOcEJhUkVVlR-tnclkFg48w1gdwbUSj9r6hdeICGLoetNQ2hBU3IUXeY7xD7J90z4zbJ1WD_5liyHFnFl1InLZO7erZyDSNG3YAnAg4L_dkT6h0erjnV0UIhYvFHell: Helping with distributing hints/clues/rewards for hunt #4

ghtMY0G.pngCaptain Cook: Coming in at the last minute to assist with hunt #1

SABM7RL.pngAchievements: Volunteering to help with Hunt #2

IcU6OHs.pngTubbyDivine spirit shield for drop party. Thank you so much for showing up :)

shbsvdPKbQ4_RyzPvzNonmnUvRyNnQzDKzpRPs0v9hdhZIHQ1sOcRS0oXj7IDeosN1Qbdmgq68U3bExsFGKOU7zXEnWFdFyghrbA6TAOZkon6mtqwA7vOr3F6uFw4lArxyGP-hK4Snixie:

027b2279b36e40c09b7c45f8a3fef969.png

MpK7T440gkeHffraXY2dEFrKMkGwhdSWLcAU2GOZTJUWIKxX7Pm91ZWUF_-qGNO_joIiqdtO1kFgakhpYwctdj7Nq_RmOXCcsLKoEQMrlLPDoH5AE7ObzB6GsyLyz7pdKE0DoJhAKeenan:

2f608b1db64e49e290ce7f2096c8fa87.png

Edited by Joss
  • Upvote 2

Hot Milo    155

The event was a blast, even though I joined at last minute and never managed to complete a a clue. Really awesome job hosting this Joss!

The only thing that needs to be changed is communication... A lot of people found it hard to know exactly what it is they were doing and didn't know if a scavneger had completed or not, until they found the location and no one was even there anymore. And I couldn't answer them as I had no information either. 

But again, was still a blast and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

• Upvote 1

Spyros    22

Honestly a very good giveaway in my opinion. The whole community was every active and participating. My only bad opinion was i was able to complete clues #4 and #5 the fastest which were supposed to be the hardest but were easy in my opinion. Clues #3 and #2 gave me the most troubles even though those were the easy clues. Other than that it was a great event and participating was a lot of fun. Thank you so much for putting all this effort and time into it, it was a total blast.

• Upvote 1

Lukasltu    38

Sadly i wasn't able to participate, however i heard alot of positive feedbacks on the event, and its quite surprising because most of the time we get alot of negative feedbacks towards events. All i can say is great job hosting it :D 

• Upvote 1

Snixie    145

I've donated more items than this 1 picture :c

Thanks for the Scavenger Hunt was a funny, thank you everyone for participating in Scavenger Hunt.

Also there was a divine from tubby :)

• Upvote 1

Riley<3    43

So here's my feedback:

Positive: 

1. It ran well, the event went swimmingly and people didn't seem to have too many problems.

2. The rewards were great, thanks to people for donating them.

Negative:

1. I had no idea what I was looking for on the wordsearch clue, at least the way it was worded until I had it pointed out to me which enabled me to go the location.

2. Speaking of the gnome maze, luckily I saw the purple dot but I know others had no idea where he was/couldn't see him due to no communication, like an 'I'm here!' when a player goes past, etc.

3. I got 'noted down' for clue #1. I know all rewards had been claimed but I had no idea prior to going there where cook told me that I was late.

So just a bit of communication, that's all.

Very good event, though.

Edited by Riley<3
  • Upvote 2

Joss    72
11 hours ago, Snixie said:

I've donated more items than this 1 picture :c

Thanks for the Scavenger Hunt was a funny, thank you everyone for participating in Scavenger Hunt.

Also there was a divine from tubby :)

Sorry I didn't include your 100 corrupt dragon items or 60 dragon hatchets :D 

Tubby    156

M8 i donated a divine and no mention???? 

on a serious note though, I liked this event. Didn't participate but the interaction within the community was great and the overal succes was undeniable. 
Good job !

• Upvote 2

Spyros    22
1 hour ago, Tubby said:

M8 i donated a divine and no mention???? 

on a serious note though, I liked this event. Didn't participate but the interaction within the community was great and the overal succes was undeniable. 
Good job !

I have your divine now ty tubby <3