Sign in to follow this  
Whoops

Inactivity (whoops)

Whoops    15

Hey all, most of you have probably seen me in game and around the forums, but recently I haven't been playing very much, if at all. I've put my mind to work at the moment due to being so busy, I've been working 6 days a week for the past month and 8-10 hours a day so I can rarely fit in time to play and grind out my desired levels. I've also had some problem with my girlfriend and her mental health at the moment and need to try and sort all of this out before I continue further on my grind. I still come on every day to vote, do ports and my daily locations. It's been great seeing you all around and hope you all have a great time playing and yeah! Cheers to everyone who's helped me out along the way. Cheers to Swish and Klumsy for the help with my hcim grind and helping me out on where to get supplies etc. I WILL BE RETURNING, I just don't know when at the moment. I'd rather get my life on track before I continue. Thanks all for understanding and I hope you all have an awesome time here and in real life. Best of luck everyone <3 love to all.

Edited by Whoops
  • Upvote 2

Best of luck with your work, it'll be worth the grind in the future!

Also sorry to hear about your girlfriend, all the best in that regard as well.

Hopefully hear some good news in the future from you.

Alessandra    55

Keep work over anything mate, don't stress it! We'll still be here when you get more time :)  and my sorry about your girlfriend

Edited by Alessandra
  • Upvote 1