Sign in to follow this  
Tranquility

Fashionscape Competition!

Tranquility    60

Fashionscape Competition!

Greetings players of Ataraxia. I will do a small and fun competition, with the help of our lovely forum moderator Kieran:)

The competition is simple. You post a picture of your most outstanding fashion outfit. Me and Kieran will judge which outfit looks the best.

The winner will recieve 300m from me, and Kieran will pitch in with something else (Who knows what?) :)

The competition will end wednesday, the 12th of July, and we will pick a winner!

We would love to see your outfits! Good luck!    

Date changed due to little engagement, and hope for more pictures!      

Edited by Tranquility
  • Upvote 6

Josh    151

sr0xr2P0SB28l_x67BWEGg.png

wVKSR9X4TvWNtO38Q-3nxw.png

SNiNGXvmTniH0vKSgfoJww.png

1.THE FABULOUS ANKOU MAGICIAN 2.BREAKING BAD'S HEISENBERG 3.THE SAMURAI

Edited by Josh
  • Upvote 1

Dreas Snow    136
5 hours ago, Tranquility said:

Me and with the help from @Kieran, and some second opinions from @Joss and @CapTain_CooK we have decided a winner!

The Winner of the Fashionscape Competition is @Josh With the following outfit:   Josh.png.2bb04fd4b8cb59f004aeb24e1ecc9174.png

Congratulations! 

I'll be sure to host alike competition and events in the future!

I smell rigged. My Monkey outfit was on point.

-

-

Jokes aside, congrats @Josh!

• Upvote 1