Sign in to follow this  
Gary

Gary's Introduction! (Return)

Gary    5

Hello everyone! 

Many of you probably do not know me, but for those that do I am glad to be back and hopefully we can catch up sometime! For those of you who have absolutely no idea who I am or what I am about here is a short introduction.

My name is Gary (obviously) and I have played this server quite a bit in the past. I left due to real life catching up to me. I was a server support for a while as well. Anyways I am here to stay for the longest foreseeable future and I plan to make my stay a blast for everyone. I will be making a forum post about this, but I plan to have weekly server events (when my money situation allows it) in which I will reward the winners some store credits, so stay tuned!

Anyways thanks for reading,

- Gary

Edited by Gary
  • Upvote 1

Gary    5

Hopefully I am! I am currently enrolled in college and I work part-time! When I join a server I enjoy I stay for as long as humanly possible so let's hope so! Thanks for the response man. :)

BennyM    1

good to have you back altough i dont know you :P looking forward to the weekly events once you get to it, and ill see ya ingame :)