DreamX

Hello Again and for the first time

DreamX    5

Hi guys! I'm Dreamx, previously unknown as worldofdream :P I used to play this game way back when it was Edelar, or not so way back, Idk when it changed it's name :D it's nice seeing some familiar names like The Japan, Fat Panda, Jaed, etc...and I do miss some of the people like spooky that I havent seen on, but anyway :P I'm back :D Unfortunately, I hadn't played for a while due to some internet issues (it fucking sucked), but i have new internet now so i thought i'd come back.. My account, however, did not survive (hello darkness my old friend). and I guess it can't be recovered :l... 
Anyway, if you remember me, feel free to add me on Dreamx
Because there's so many new members, I felt the need to say hi all over again, aswell as announce my return to the people who have played for a while that might know me, although probably not.
Now, just so you guys know i'm not blowing smoke up your ass and I really did play before, here's a few screen of me lol

wodsig1.png.199ee3e16f1b8a1241880b1f21e4323c.pngScreenshot_74.thumb.png.e60298aac4dfcab28f55b023d5354bd0.pngScreenshot_38.png.1faa2dcdde1fa9e7c3648eecbf7dcd16.png

PS, can I use the sig? I don't have any more proof that i made it, as it was uploaded on the forums before my dude got deleted lol

Edited by DreamX
  • Upvote 1

Hot Milo    155

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure I quite remember you from Edelar unfortunately...

I played as I Gain I / Justlegend there. I used to run around taking 'selfies' with people. Lmfao. 

Unfortunately Spooky is no longer with us under circumstances. Quite unfortunate how it all happened to be honest.

nHIjQVoLRKyF5eKFGbMG2w.png

• Upvote 1

DreamX    5
4 minutes ago, Hot Milo said:

Welcome to the forums!

I played as I Gain I / Justlegend there. I used to run around taking 'selfies' with people. Lmfao. 

Unfortunately Spooky is no longer with us under circumstances. Quite unfortunate how it all happened to be honest.

Thanks for the reply and the welcome :D and haha no worries :) I'm not sure but...gain sounds kind of familiar..o: vaguely. 
If you don't mind me asking, what happened to spooky? o: 

Edited by DreamX

Jaddiction    84
19 minutes ago, Hot Milo said:

Welcome to the forums!

Agreed.
was a great player and excellent staff...but unfortunate situations comes with consequences 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tranquility    60

Welcome to the forums, Dreamx.

Nice and filled introduction. Lovely when people put some effort into these.

Haven't seen you before, probably because I didn't play that much back in Edelar. Anyway, nice to meet you.

See you in-game :)

• Upvote 1

DreamX    5

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the warm welcome..or welcome back, which ever way you look at it. :)
I'd also like to make a little update :D Thanks to Node and Tranquility, my account was able to be recovered!! If any of you want to add me, you can find me on "worldofdream",
as it's where i'll now be spending most of my time.
Again, thank you all so much! and a special thanks to Node and Tranquility, to whom I am truly grateful for getting my old account back

UPDATE:
After Jaed confronted me, I found out that my account was not actually recovered.. Simply, my password was reset, allowing me to log on to the account I had mistaken for lost. He made me realize that I had accidentally given people false hope, thinking they too could have their accounts recovered, when no such thing is possible. I'm truly sorry for my mistake and I take full responsibility. 

Edited by DreamX