Sign in to follow this  
Jaddiction

COMP T GIVE AWAY

Jaddiction    84

In less than a week, i will be obtaining Completionist Cape (T) on my Veteran. Why is it taking so long? Well, i have to work 6 days in a row due to tax free weekend.  So i want to do something special. Its been quite a journy since i last comped in june, but just recent devoted to trimming.

I want to predict, with my current work scheduel, i will get the cape on August 12th, maybe the 13th. So, on August 15th i will host a Comp T Give away. Where i give back to the community whom helped me fit in when i first joined, and to the newer members of the community to make them feel the same wat i did when i joined.

Welcomed.

I will not be taking items from others to form this give away, this is out of my own pocket. I will do the give aways based on a random name picker.

How to enter? Comment something you enjoy about ataraxia, a memorable screenshot of you and your friends, or just you having fun. and share this thread with one person. You could win gold, items, and if you arent a donator, you could win, bronze rank

(20$ donation)

but you MUST give a reasoning behind your like not only "i like the pvm" "pest control is nice" 

Be creative. Keep on gaining. And thank you for choosing Ataraxia for your hub for enjoyment. Because it sure is mine.

• Upvote 11

Node    45

How to enter? Comment something you enjoy about ataraxia, a memorable screenshot of you and your friends

I don't want rewards, just wanted to post on your thread :P Good luck guys!

PQluz6LNTAqsmfCLADtxXg.png

• Upvote 1

Nobuyuki    55

The best thing about Ataraxia is that the staff interacts with people. They don't just ignore you if you tell them "HI" or don't help you with your problems. They are actually here for you. Everybody is equal in their eyes and I love that in this game.

Sick and tired of Ralph stealing people their shit.

jqQBhsBXRAaCy8_QmpGbmQ.png

So, welcome to all the new people and I hope you have a great time just like I am!

@Fat Bastard

• Upvote 1

Kimchilove    5

What I love about Ataraxia is the grind. Here is a picture of me at edimmus, surrounded by piles of loot. Unfortunately none of them contained a blood shard. I get the feeling I'm going to be there for a while :P

Edimmus.png

• Upvote 2

Iventur    0

I really enjoy Ataraxia, the graphics compared to osrs is amazing. The staff is doing a wonderful job helping each and another. Im so glad i found this great server.

Picture of me and my easter bunny (pet) haha

1502732499056-1221077792.jpg

Spyros    22

This server is by far the best server I've ever played. Not only is the community fucking dope, the game itself is a work of art. Here's a picture when I totally bullshitted a seismic wand call and I called it right lol.

1214wah.jpg

blackparty    4

i like the server because you dont need to spawn items and the staff and community is nice. Also the active players make me want to play on a daily basis because it is never empty. This picture is just me having fun just random screenshot but was on my way to skill

Untitledlo.jpg

blackparty    4
On 8/9/2017 at 5:06 PM, Jaddiction said:

In less than a week, i will be obtaining Completionist Cape (T) on my Veteran. Why is it taking so long? Well, i have to work 6 days in a row due to tax free weekend.  So i want to do something special. Its been quite a journy since i last comped in june, but just recent devoted to trimming.

I want to predict, with my current work scheduel, i will get the cape on August 12th, maybe the 13th. So, on August 15th i will host a Comp T Give away. Where i give back to the community whom helped me fit in when i first joined, and to the newer members of the community to make them feel the same wat i did when i joined.

Welcomed.

I will not be taking items from others to form this give away, this is out of my own pocket. I will do the give aways based on a random name picker.

How to enter? Comment something you enjoy about ataraxia, a memorable screenshot of you and your friends, or just you having fun. and share this thread with one person. You could win gold, items, and if you arent a donator, you could win, bronze rank

(20$ donation)

but you MUST give a reasoning behind your like not only "i like the pvm" "pest control is nice" 

Be creative. Keep on gaining. And thank you for choosing Ataraxia for your hub for enjoyment. Because it sure is mine.

@meu ovo

Acaraje    60

I can get some screenshots, but at this moment i have none. This is the only game i play atm, and the reason for that is because i just love it.

Most people don't know that, but i do kiln services not only for money, but because it's the best way i found to interact more with the community and make more friends. Once when i was doing a lot of services, a decided to take a break and do some reapers, and a guy pmed me, "hey dude, can u do my kiln?", and i said something like "there's someone else doing it cheaper", and then he said "i know, but i want you to do it :)". That made my day.

Also, i have no words for Jaedmo and Noel(e) still not sure if boy or girl, anyway... Noele remember when i fucked up by braking a rule twice or three times, yet noel gave me another chance to change my atitude. Really appreciate that.

So, basically, what i like is just to get at home, log in and say a big "helloooooooooo" at FC (hehe), though some people find it weird, idgaf. Once a player told me "i love when you do that, makes me much more motivated".

I don't talk much on fc, and that's because i don't have much time to play, and i just love to spend it bossing, but i always try by best to help people, and the love i get back from that is just amazing.

Last but not least, me and Colin, were no lifing rax, and then we had some troubles (communtication wise) with aids. Colin just gave up on him and started to be a bit childish, making jokes on yell. When colin logged off, i decided to give aids a chance and take something out from his heart, and on my first try, after we had a good conversation, i got him to say "cya dude, you are a nice guy, it was very nice to meet you", plus, his answers went from "get off noob" to "ofc not" when i asked "do u mind if i join u at at rax".

TL:DR: Read it, its worth it :)

Edited by meu ovo

Name Of God    5

hi my name is :  Name Of God and I like this server because he helped me in a very difficult time of my life, when I finished a serious relationship and needed to pass the time, 

With the time that I'm playing I met fantastic people, learned (I'm trying to learn) another language 
(in this case English), made new friends,
 new challenges that I always wanted in runescape.

This is me trying to forget my girlfriend.

6CiS6swYRFKwCaeW_inCHQ.png

Edited by King VIII

Yuuki Asuna    1

i Love the community as a whole Jadd. but me and you are something else. you seem so shy and I know you're work has stopped you from doing this event. Jadd you had some bad days and i always loved to talk to you abt them and try to take away the weight on your shoulders. if you need anything, (yes all of the people of the community) please pm me :)

bandicam 2017-08-15 10-23-36-142.jpg

Primus    26

Ever since I joined last year, I knew this was the server for me purely because there was no pay-to-win donator shop. I think in the first week I played I got gold donator. It was basically a thing I did off work and I comped int in 40 hours, vet in ~150 and now expert in ~300. Lots of time spent, but I don't think I wasted it at all.

IGN: Donald Trump
(cmon you know this)

Edited by Primus