Sign in to follow this  
Jaedmo

Current Content Fixes

Tora    59
10 hours ago, Anonymous said:

What's the Issue?: Vamp aura(maybe other auras, haven't tested) doesn't have a cooldown after it depletes. I can continue to use it over and over

How Often Does It Occur: Every time aura depletes.

do you have the aura perk, if you do, this is supposed to happen..

Anonymous    5
On 8/19/2017 at 4:42 AM, Tora said:

whats the issue?: effigy and dragon kin lamp xp doesn't scale to game mode xp, making them useless drop(especially if you already have the effigy sack)

what is the issue?: squeal of fortune lamps also dont scale.......

When i originally bought the perk a few months ago i said something about this and was told it wasn't supposed to happen.
I was told it was only supposed to reduce cooldown and add an hour to the aura.

xero    8

What is the issue?: sara necklaces once upgraded dont give the correct stat bouses (all 3)

When does it occur? (if relevant): when you upgradea a sara necklace with the dungeoneering item

W0w    10

What is the issue?: Bugged pathing at Corp Beast, sometimes when dodging the core corp it makes you walk undearneath corp, or pulls you back to where you were, or just you start dancing with corp with can make for some pretty stupid deaths.

How often does it occur: It doesn't occur much but its frequent when trying to dodge the dark core.

Uzi    12

What is the issue?: I would like to see a re-balancing of the combat triangle in Ataraxia. Every main boss is done so by using range. Range is 100% the meta on Ataraxia and nothing else can compete. It would be nice to see a diversity in the community rather than seeing everyone and their mother in some sort of range setup to do any bossing what so ever. I was hoping with GWD2 that this would be touched upon due to the diversity in actual RS within these bosses, but from what I tested on the beta it is still just range being the meta. I know there is still time and maybe this could be looked into. I think this would be great for the server, whether it be lower tier players or the end gamers.

How often does it occur: Like I said range is used for everything and I do not think that this is how it should be. 

This could very well be me rambling, but I have gotten this from many other players as well. Thank you!

VR4    37
3 hours ago, Uzi said:

What is the issue?: I would like to see a re-balancing of the combat triangle in Ataraxia. Every main boss is done so by using range. Range is 100% the meta on Ataraxia and nothing else can compete. It would be nice to see a diversity in the community rather than seeing everyone and their mother in some sort of range setup to do any bossing what so ever. I was hoping with GWD2 that this would be touched upon due to the diversity in actual RS within these bosses, but from what I tested on the beta it is still just range being the meta. I know there is still time and maybe this could be looked into. I think this would be great for the server, whether it be lower tier players or the end gamers.

How often does it occur: Like I said range is used for everything and I do not think that this is how it should be. 

This could very well be me rambling, but I have gotten this from many other players as well. Thank you!

+1 for this!

Acaraje    59

Wildywirm randomly does something that put you in a imaginary dimension where you can't see shit. It's like, you are still there, under the wirm, but you can't see a thing. I've done only one kill, and it happened 3 times on the same kill, but i didn't realize what was causing the issue. It could happen more if i was solo in cheap gear. Very annoying.

Lavawirms still glithy though. They keep hiding much more than they should.

W0w    10

What is the issue?: Friends chat crashing the game whenever I use any of the killcount chats, the "I have killed...." of a certain boss

When does it occur?: Everytime I click on any of those lines, my game automatically crashes.

• Upvote 1