Sign in to follow this  
Jaedmo

Current Content Fixes

Jaedmo    629

It's been brought to my attention by Kris that a lot of content that's been on the server for a while (before our development team) isn't as good as it can be.

This thread will be for you all to say little things, no matter how little, no matter how irrelevant you may see it as.

But little bugs or big bugs with current game content that should've been fixed a long time ago.

This may range from: Being unable to colour max cape (hooded) to the Easter bunny still being at ;;home.

PLEASE KEEP IT TO CURRENT CONTENT, THIS ISN'T A THREAD FOR YOU TO SUGGEST NEW THINGS

Please fill this simple template to keep it easier to determine the bug and what occurs:

What is the issue?:

When does it occur? (if relevant):

Jaddiction    78

What is the issue: Dagganoth kings being to easy.

When does this occur: when making single instances of each dag king, they do not hit through prayer so you can gear up, pray, and literally go afk and get mad xp

Edited by Jaddiction
  • Upvote 2

Kris    122

The idea of this is to target the bugs that reach a global state around Ataraxia, for example projectiles being mad messed up as they are or NPC animations/definitions being messed up. I do not mind little bugs, feel free to list them all as well but the highest priority will go to bugs/glitches/broken content that players often have to put up with.

• Upvote 3

Nobuyuki    43

What is the issue?: The window going from resizeable to fixed.

When does it occur? (if relevant): Every now and then.

What is the issue?: Scrolling in fixed mode. Already pointed this out a few times, for for yet another time. 

When does it occur? (if relevant): You just can't sroll in or out in fixed mode which is really annoying. (Not sure if this is a bug since this works in resizeable mode.)

Credits to 3000 for this one.

What is the issue?: The game giving you a bunch of random text when typing :||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| (shift + \ )

When does it occur? (if relevant): Whenever the user inputs it.

Will be updating one I remember a few more.

• Upvote 1

W0w    10

What is the issue?: The inability to colour cosmetic wings and them only being in one colour, green. This happens to all wings that have a custom colour section.

When does it occur? (if relevant): When trying to colour the wings, it simply just doesn't change the colour

Kimchilove    5

What is the issue? Weird people and blank spaces getting added to the friends list. They are also undeletable which can be quite annoying. 

When does it occur? Randomly. Sometimes I log in and a new blank space/random line of text is added to my friends list. 

• Upvote 2

The Japan    97

What is the issue?: Summoning obelisk at plat zone isnt working... At all.

What is the issue?: I dont think the 1.20x ( 20%) xp boost at platzone works for skills, might work for the objects there but something like fletching doesnt get boosted By the 20% i dont think

What is the issue?: Not sure if this is intentional but ring of death effect does not work in kiln at all i believe

What is the issue?: recolouring on cosmetic overrides is really quite glitchy at times like when you go to recolour your outfit and you choose the colour and then when you press the button to choose that colour, the game just says fuck no and goes to comp cape interface and changes your comp cape colour... ? Relogging seemd to fix that from happening again but ye... thats kind of annoying

What is the issue?: Staff of darkness doesnt have the 12.5% ( 1/8chance ) of saving runes when casting spells, also missing a special attack.

• Upvote 3

isaacm25    4

degradable armour in bank

had one new pair of grips and one at 30% 

put on the news one on accident rebanked them they stacked with the old ones now both are at 30%

• Downvote 1

Brandin    16

What is the issue?: Dominion Staff currently not giving out unlimited elemental runes. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dominion_staff

What is the issue?: Camel Staff currently not giving out unlimited fire runes. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Camel_staff

What is the issue?: Ripper Claws' stats currently have range strength bonus instead of strength bonus and are lacking in their accuracy. 100.JPG

Edited by Brandin
  • Upvote 1

Pablito    1

What is the issue?: ignore list don't work(still can see chat from ignored person ). + there is a lot of random names..

What is the issue? as japan said in pz  exp boost dont work, also in dz exp boost dont work.

What is the issue? comp  cape summoning restore dont work

What is the issue? a lot dung bugs(kris already know about them)

What is the issue? cant buy spices from port shop( actually u can buy it  but u dont get them) 

What is the issue? dc's and often u just get frozen u cant move, but can type.

Riley<3    43

What is the issue? Nex still isn't working properly. It's phases are fine but when nex goes into the middle of the room and you can't attack her, that shouldn't happen. Also, if you don't relog before you enter, her room glitches and the minions go outside the walls forcing you to ;;mz. I've also noticed this with Bandos, but not in instances.

how to fix? Follow a nex tutorial, to see how she is meant to work.

What is the issue? There's no GE at PZ. There's one at MZ... so why not PZ. Also as mentioned the summoning obelisk does not work and I don't think the XP boost works.

Swish    144

What is the issue?: Random names and letters in the friends and ignore lists

When does it occur? (if relevant): For me it changes every day/every server restart

What is the issue?: Clan chat ranks don't work, the kick feature doesn't work, pretty much the whole clan system needs fixing.

What is the issue?: Enhanced Excalibur is held in the wrong hand and has no special.

What is the issue?: Darklight effects count from non-darklight weapons 

When does it occur? (if relevant): When switching from a weapon into a darklight before the hit from the first weapon registers, it will do the damage of the non-darklight and apply the damage bonus from the darklight hitting demons/removing TDS shields.

What is the issue?: Sawmill still doesn't work.

What is the issue?: There are still broken clue scrolls.

What is the issue?: Teleports (Other than max guild) on the Completionist cape and comp (t) do not work.

What is the issue?: Brawling gloves do not work.

What is the issue?: I still blackscreen when I go to priff.

Edited by Swish
  • Upvote 1

Hot Milo    165
5 hours ago, The Japan said:

What is the issue?: Summoning obelisk at plat zone isnt working... At all.

What is the issue?: I dont think the 1.20x ( 20%) xp boost at platzone works for skills, might work for the objects there but something like fletching doesnt get boosted By the 20% i dont think

Pretty sure the affect only happens on weekends? That's what I've heard.

What is the issue?: Ironmen cannot obtain morchella mushrooms or fellstalks with ease, or fellstalk seeds.

What is the issue?: Sometimes when typing it just changed and starts sppaming your chat box with "is already on your ignore list"

When does it happen?: Randomly.

Kris    122
7 hours ago, isaacm25 said:

degradable armour in bank

had one new pair of grips and one at 30% 

put on the news one on accident rebanked them they stacked with the old ones now both are at 30%

This is due to the way that the charges system is written. No matter how many of the same item you have, they will all appear to have the same amount of charges. Once one degrades completely, the charges are reset to 100% for the rest of them.

Thank you all for the reports though. Getting a quite nice look over the game through this.

Edited by Kris
  • Upvote 1

Feed My Ego    143

What is the issue?:

* Spellcaster gloves passive works only when no weapon is worn.

* Unable to use ;;b even after the npc is dead.

* Need of working Anvil, Furnace and Summoning obelisk @pz and the pz bonus needs a check.

* Gem rocks: Add uncut Diamond and Dragonstone. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Gem_rocks

* Weird GE bug where even when you try to 'sell' an item lower than the existing offer in ge, the buyers cant see your offer. https://gyazo.com/d6ccb9eaaebde88b3a05e0233604193e(I beleive they're the items of players who got nulled or fked in a rollback and lost their items which were in ge but they're still stuck there.)

* Another issue with client, not reallly sure how or why but it happens quite often. Basically the screen turns into a 'Fixed/Resizable' combi. Can be resolved by maximizing and minimizing the screen.
this is how it looks https://gyazo.com/36ffd5e724bf461fc9462815c56e06a1

* Makingskilling more viable by adding/increasing them into pvm drops based on the difficulty of the boss.
(Like uncut/cut gems, bolt tips, arrowheads)

* Projectile Fixes: Zaryte bow, Attuned c bow. ( Didn't get a chance to check other since i don't own em, i'll update as n when i can)

* Adding specific weakness to high tier bosses so there will be wider use of weapons instead of just "Drygore mace and Noxious Longbow".

* Please make so that the coal ores in the coal bag are counted for smelting bars like rune, addy, mith etc.

* Cosmetic store: Almost all Bow overrides don't work and even if they do they are buggy.
Few examples: Infernal Bow, Fairy Shortbow etc

* Reaper rewards as a whole are broken - the only reason people would do this is for comp t req or the ring.
The hood is broken, even if it works it is not worth using.
99% people buy the charm perk from the store.
Amulet of souls is almost useless now with the new necs and blood ammy.
Hydrix bolts? poop

Edited by Feed My Ego
  • Upvote 4

Dreas Snow    125

What is the issue?: Enhanced Fire Cape does not have 'equip' option. (you need to go into the gear interface to be able to equip it.)

Kimchilove    5

I just want to say thanks to Jaedmo and the staff for making this thread. Often times development teams get caught up in pumping out new content and forget to fix the little things. These llittle things matter to the players and I'm glad to see that the team here at Ataraxia understands that. Job well done!

• Upvote 1

Pablito    1

What is the issue?: private off dont work

What is the issue?: summoning button hard clickable (left click)

What is the issue?: cant use 'empty your backapck' button at bank if u dont have 28 or more space in bank, says bank full, even if u want deposit like 28 magic logs (which i have some in bank already)

What is the issue?: ancient curses have wrong descriptions

Edited by Pablito

Spyros    22

What is the Issue?: CLAN CHATS. We literally made simply and it broke the day after it was made. So disappointing. Either delete the existing simply clan data or rewrite clans, or better yet do both but delete the simply clan data so we can at least use the clan. Aeso got kicked out of his own clan and there fore cannot invite anyone or even delete the clan. 

What is the issue?: nox bow with rax arrows shoot dragon arrow projectiles. Just a minor visual bug. 

What is the issue?: PZ has a fat dick monster named agoroth right in the middle of the boat. Once again a minor visual bug.

• Upvote 2

Gs3/Hedgold    0

Whats the Issue?: Sometimes in the mines, rocks wont respawn for specific individuals. In some cases, other people can see the rocks but I cant.

How Often Does it Occur: Fairly often, I currently am at an extreme disadvantage mining wise because I can not mine the silver in the dungeoneering door in the Al Kharid mine.

Thanks guys!

xero    8

Whats the Issue?: ports says spices can be bought at a rate of 1 spice to 5 chime. it takes 50 chime from you though when you buy 1

How Often Does it Occur: at ports when you talk to the trader

Tora    59

whats the issue?: effigy and dragon kin lamp xp doesn't scale to game mode xp, making them useless drop(especially if you already have the effigy sack)

what is the issue?: squeal of fortune lamps also dont scale.......

Edited by Tora

Anonymous    4

What's the Issue?: Vamp aura(maybe other auras, haven't tested) doesn't have a cooldown after it depletes. I can continue to use it over and over

How Often Does It Occur: Every time aura depletes.