Sign in to follow this  
Nobuyuki

[Updated 21/08/2017] Ataraxia Wikipedia!

Nobuyuki    43

I will keep this post updated with pictures and information when I have done something new. I am pretty new to Wikipedia editing since it can be really messy so I am learning as I go, it's going to be a while.

Monday, 21/08/2017

This update I worked on the functionality of Guides & Current projects and also finished the Staff list. For now the main page is done and I will be working on content.

BEZtfZ2nShKzaep63UX92w.png

skFaZwQKTEe2g-GT4kTgvQ.png

Friday, 18/08/2017

Started working on the forums main page.

So, today I thought... Let's give back something to the community so here is a little spoiler.. It's all done by me and not even near finished. I want it to be easier for new people that join the server to find anything and everything they need in Ataraxia so I hope this helps them.

Lost this image but it was crappy.

Edited by Nobuyuki
  • Upvote 1

Hot Milo    167

We actually have one made already, and decently worked on it. 

It just never worked out.

Good luck with this one though, looks a lot more simple and easier to follow

Noele    397

If you manage to keep this up, with high quality documentation of content, I'll make it the official and give you a wiki rank

• Upvote 1

Nobuyuki    43
1 hour ago, Hot Milo said:

We actually have one made already, and decently worked on it. 

It just never worked out.

Good luck with this one though, looks a lot more simple and easier to follow

Do you have a link of the current Wikipedia if I may ask?

48 minutes ago, Noele said:

If you manage to keep this up, with high quality documentation of content, I'll make it the official and give you a wiki rank

Thanks for the kind words but right now its just a project for me. No idea when this will be finished since there is alot to do. [: And I intend to keep playing alot as well so we'll see.

Edited by Nobuyuki

Hot Milo    167
2 hours ago, Nobuyuki said:

Do you have a link of the current Wikipedia if I may ask?

Unfortunately I have lost the link. 

I was a content moderator on there, I'd be happy to help you with yours?

Kris    122

I have high doubts about this. Even the servers with hundreds of players on them have proven that they're incapable of maintaining a wiki. There are just so many different items, objects, locations, npcs..

Good luck, wouldn't hold my hopes up here.

Acaraje    59

Problem with stuff like that is that you need most players helping to maintain it updated. You just can't do it alone, unless someone is paid for that.

Honestly, i think it's a waste of energy to do that. Players hardly check forums, where we have everything that goes to wiki.

Edited by meu ovo

Nobuyuki    43

I have high doubts about this. Even the servers with hundreds of players on them have proven that they're incapable of maintaining a wiki. There are just so many different items, objects, locations, npcs..

Good luck, wouldn't hold my hopes up here.

I'm also not planning to put in every item or npc that runescape has. Only the important ones that matter to Ataraxia.

Most of you guys are right, but for now I'll just continue it for fun and we'll see where it ends up. I am just working on it when im partially afk skilling. [:

Thanks for all the feedback.

Edited by Nobuyuki