Sign in to follow this  
Uzi

Goodbye For Now

Uzi    12

Well guys, I didn't want this day to come, but it has. I will be moving into school shortly and my major is going to be quite difficult for me. For those of you that don't know, I have hopes of becoming a Physical Therapist. In addition to this, I am most likely going to be participating in college soccer. Combined with these two I do not think I will be able to fit Ataraxia into my schedule as I put school/sports in the highest priority in my life. I have had an absolute blast with all of you and have made great memories/friends. I will be logging in from time to time before my actual move-in day which is about a week from now and hopefully if everything works out and it does go smoothly I will return eventually, but for now I need to step away from Ataraxia. I want to thank all of you who helped make this such a great experience for me. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully I will see you all again soon!

Farewell

Uzi (Dawson)

VR4    37

Damn dude, it sucks that you won't be around much anymore! You've been one hell of a friend, Dawson. Whatever life brings your way I know you'll come out on top. 

Good luck in everything you do bro!

Aeso    52

You still have my crown of seasons too

for real though goodluck with school

Edited by Aeso
  • Upvote 1

Uzi    12

Update:

I'm sorry to play with your emotions, but it seems as though I will be sticking around after all. I have decided not to play college soccer. Although this was a difficult choice for me, I believe it is for the better and will benefit me in the long run. I have also switched around my schedule so I now end my days at 1:00 pm the latest. Previously, I had classes until around 4:00 pm + practice/games afterwards. Now that I will have this free time on my hands I will have no problem sticking around! I will be here for good and hope to see this server progress even further than it already has. I'm excited to see it all unfold! 

Nobuyuki    55

Sometimes you have to make choices. If you can live life with your choices then don't let anybody tell you differently. I'm glad you can stick around bud! See you in-game. [: