Sign in to follow this  
Dreas Snow

Long overdue

Dreas Snow    125

Hello everybody.

As some of you know, my playtime has dropped drastically over the past month(s). This is simply because my body is kind of failing, both of my legs are close-to non functional at this point, my back is another story.

I've been having these issues since I started in my new line of work back in February, and they've slowly but surely developed into whatever it is that I have today. At this point I'm very unsure what the future holds, but best case scenario is that I can keep pushing myself, and hopefully I'll heal. 

I'd just like to let all of you know why I suddenly just dissappeared.

Cheers :x

Noele    388
52 minutes ago, Dreas Snow said:

Hello everybody.

As some of you know, my playtime has dropped drastically over the past month(s). This is simply because my body is kind of failing, both of my legs are close-to non functional at this point, my back is another story.

I've been having these issues since I started in my new line of work back in February, and they've slowly but surely developed into whatever it is that I have today. At this point I'm very unsure what the future holds, but best case scenario is that I can keep pushing myself, and hopefully I'll heal. 

I'd just like to let all of you know why I suddenly just dissappeared.

Cheers :x

I certainly hope you get better darling, keep us updated. <3

Hot Milo    165

RIP. Real life issues always suck, especially when it comes to your own body. A lot of people here know how it feels, whether they've had it better off/worse. 

Best of luck in the future Dreas. Hope ya heal up well.

Kieran    186

This is devastating to hear! Dreas my man stay chill don't push yourself too hard and come back to us when you can fighting fit! Hope you recover quick and stronger.