Sign in to follow this  
Sazuko

Farewell from Yung Saz

Sazuko    1

I joined this server only about a week (or two) ago with my little brother lil jax and we tried to race the see who could max first. Throughout us playing, i made a few friends, but none of them really stuck and eventually my little brother quit because he has to deal with football, school, and other stuff so it left me alone. I started to grind hardcore, logging on around 3-4hours a day even after i got home for work, putting me at my current 40hrs in a very short amount of time. But personally, as i started hitting 99s in each skill, i came to realize i wasn't having fun anymore. What makes games fun for me is being able to talk to people while i do things such as skill or boss, but i have had no such luck, i didn't feel very welcomed. So i do not have any motivation to play anymore, even though i'm so close to maxing.

I have had a great time on the server and would recommend this server to any of my friends because of the great time i had. Also, Congrats to Crunch, igrindbro, and Stormer1992 as they got my bank. Goodluck to all of the rest of you and your upcomming gains

Finally, a huge thank you to Noele for actually being involved in the server and for making such a great server, i won't forget it.

Nobuyuki    43

I'm sad to hear you didn't feel welcomed.. Wish I could've changed something about that. If you ever feel like comming back just make sure to talk to a few people @ home, they're great guys!

Wish you well for years to come! Till next time!

Hot Milo    165

Such a shame to see that someone doesn't feel welcomed here. Never got a chance to speak to you. I have good hugs... promise ;)

Good luck in wherever it is you go!

I'm always here with open arms if you decide we're too awesome to leave :x