Sign in to follow this  
Mr Playlist

Mr Playlist's Introduction

Nobuyuki    55

Welcome to the server, hope you'll enjoy as most of us are intrested in the same things! I do hope you'll watch your language though, on the forums and in-game! Other then that, nice to meet you! [:

Mr Playlist    2
33 minutes ago, Nobuyuki said:

Welcome to the server, hope you'll enjoy as most of us are intrested in the same things! I do hope you'll watch your language though, on the forums and in-game! Other then that, nice to meet you! [:

Not one to hold my tongue, I'm not gonna go around telling everyone to get f*cked ;), but I don't really see swearing as a bad thing. It's just part of my vocabulary at this point.

Nobuyuki    55
33 minutes ago, Mr Playlist said:

Not one to hold my tongue, I'm not gonna go around telling everyone to get f*cked ;), but I don't really see swearing as a bad thing. It's just part of my vocabulary at this point.

As meu said, most won't care about it but some will. Just asking you to watch it a bit, don't worry if you do it once every now and then! We all do it sometimes. [: Aslong as you're not being toxic towards players we're good!

Edited by Nobuyuki

Mr Playlist    2
32 minutes ago, Nobuyuki said:

As meu said, most won't care about it but some will. Just asking you to watch it a bit, don't worry if you do it once every now and then! We all do it sometimes. [: Aslong as you're not being toxic towards players we're good!

weeb

• Upvote 1