Sign in to follow this  
SilverNova

Greetings, Members of Ataraxia.

SilverNova    8

Hello everyone!

I am SilverNova, also known as Alexander in real life. Some of you may know me, as I have played several private servers the last few years. A bit less lately, but I am generally known in the RSPSC. During my free time I enjoy to create several types of videos and upload them on several Youtube Channels. As of right now I am also studying a Master of Science in Games and Software Development. I started studying in BTH (Blekinge Tekniska Högskola) in the middle of August, so this is pretty much my first year. The games I like to play are Runescape, League of Legends with a side of table tennis (Alias Ping Pong) as I live in a massive apartment shared by several students. To the side I always enjoy listening to music, playing the acoustic guitarr and dancing. If you've read this far, feel free to say "Welcome DanceMeister" in your reply and I'll give you reputation for actually reading this intro. Anyways,  Fun Fact: I was actually pronounced as a DanceMeister ('Meister' being Master in German) even though I just recently joined the school. Another thing I quite enjoy doing is to create RSMVs, which is like my main "to go to" habit. I will leave some videos I've created down below in the spoilers.

Thanks for reading my introduction, and have a wonderful day!

Edited by SilverNova
  • Like 1

Nobuyuki    43

Welcome DanceMeister! Presence and the unfinished RSMV Art House video actually gave me chills which doesn't happen that often! Great job dude, glad to see someone so creative in the community! 

See you in-game!

Edit for Presence:

Welcome to the weebnation!

Edited by Nobuyuki
  • Upvote 1

SilverNova    8
2 minutes ago, Nobuyuki said:

Welcome DanceMeister! Presence and the unfinished RSMV Art House video actually gave me chills which doesn't happen that often! Great job dude, glad to see someone so creative in the community! 

See you-ingame!

Edit for Presence:

Welcome to the weebnation!

Thanks for the welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed the videos :)

Jesse    19

Nice to see somebody else who makes rsmv's, used to make them back in the day.

Never was into the "over-editing" of them though, kept it simple for better or for worse.

Edited by Jesse

SilverNova    8
37 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Nice to see somebody else who makes rsmv's, used to make them back in the day.

Never was into the "over-editing" of them though, kept it simple for better or for worse.

Reveal hidden contents

Nice, glad to see another RSMVer as well ;). Why did you stop making them by the way? :o

And tbh I understand you. But at the same time when you see people make RSMVs like these, you just have to try to make one yourself (^_^)

55 minutes ago, Feed My Ego said:

Holy shit dude that Lyrical RS vid is dope and welcome :)

Thank you @Feed My Ego

43 minutes ago, crypsis said:

Nice vids dude and welcome to ataraxia! 

Thanks man. I'm happy you liked them :)

Jesse    19
15 minutes ago, SilverNova said:

Nice, glad to see another RSMVer as well ;). Why did you stop making them by the way? :o

And tbh I understand you. But at the same time when you see people make RSMVs like these, you just have to try to make one yourself (^_^)

I stopped because the community kinda died out, and honestly looking back at the rsmv's I made they're bad.

Would love to get back into it but I don't think there are many people left to do them with.

Flaik    4

Welcome to Ataraxia, DanceMeister ;) . Hope you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing you around in-game as well as Discord/Forums. Very nice work on them videos, lots of editing and creativity! Always nice to see people on the video side of things chilling and hanging around.

See ya around!

• Upvote 1

SilverNova    8
22 minutes ago, Flaik said:

Welcome to Ataraxia, DanceMeister ;) . Hope you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing you around in-game as well as Discord/Forums. Very nice work on them videos, lots of editing and creativity! Always nice to see people on the video side of things chilling and hanging around.

See ya around!

Thanks @Flaik

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

I stopped because the community kinda died out, and honestly looking back at the rsmv's I made they're bad.

Would love to get back into it but I don't think there are many people left to do them with.

Tbh the community never died out. People just assumed it did for a random reason. I'm in a clan on RS3/OSRS specifically dedicated to RSMVing Editors, and those that wish to help. We have like around 482 members right now (500 is the max you can have on Runescape) and about 100+ of those are active editors. Been that way since RS Clans were released, lol. You should totally try RSMVing again though. I'd love to see some new rsmvs from you :)

Jesse    19
Just now, SilverNova said:

Thanks @Flaik

Tbh the community never died out. People just assumed it did for a random reason. I'm in a clan on RS3/OSRS specifically dedicated to RSMVing Editors, and those that wish to help. We have like around 482 members right now (500 is the max you can have on Runescape) and about 100+ of those are active editors. Been that way since RS Clans were released, lol. You should totally try RSMVing again though. I'd love to see some new rsmvs from you :)

Is this by any chance still RSMV with the owner being Arizrain and Remco?

That's the clan I was in back in the day, couple of really awesome rsmvers from that time were linked to it such as ChaosJess and quite a few from the Divine Ones, Luckybucket etc

SilverNova    8
6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Is this by any chance still RSMV with the owner being Arizrain and Remco?

That's the clan I was in back in the day, couple of really awesome rsmvers from that time were linked to it such as ChaosJess and quite a few from the Divine Ones, Luckybucket etc

Yeah. It did die out during a period but me and another member called "Cupidity" have climbed our ways to deputy owner, so we are resurrecting it. It might not be filled with players every day, but on Saturday/Sunday at around this time we usually have like 40+ members in the clan. Feel free to join it as a guest ;)

SilverNova    8
11 hours ago, Maximum rsps said:

Welcome to the server! always loved watching rsmv's and always dreamed of making one myself, but alas maybe one day hehe

Thanks man. Hit me up if you some day decide to make an RSMV! :)