Sign in to follow this  
Jaedmo

Staff Feedback - September 2017

Jaedmo    629

n7Qpiql.png

Hello Members of Ataraxia,

Below in response to this thread please post your feedback and opinions on the current Staff Team.

We encourage honesty and will work on whatever criticism and/or any notes you have for us.

We intend to please and will take any constructive opinions you have regarding how we currently moderate Ataraxia!

Also in addition to the feedback helping us as a staff team, you could benefit too! The top three feedback's posted will win the following:

25 x Squeal of Fortune Spins
10 x Squeal of Fortune Spins
5 x Squeal of Fortune Spins

Kind Regards,

Jaedmo, Noele, Node

& the Staff Team

n7Qpiql.png

The format is as follows:

Owner

oZBGvjbTYynLvdF4N42TvJTEsWhUsaEJ_E4L_osANoele

How effective has this member been for the past month?:

How can this member improve?:

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Co-Owner

kVAOq-jymr12Nh0PC1mqxdT3jk3P_8iizY23GhegJaedmo

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Administrator

4xS0Ot5.pngNode

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Game Developer

iTzBdbq3t6cV6XuG8wwX-cHOWe6helZydy-Y-J1zKris

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

iTzBdbq3t6cV6XuG8wwX-cHOWe6helZydy-Y-J1zCjay0091

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

iTzBdbq3t6cV6XuG8wwX-cHOWe6helZydy-Y-J1zDlo3

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

iTzBdbq3t6cV6XuG8wwX-cHOWe6helZydy-Y-J1zPolar

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Server Moderator

VCYQJ5bEejEBoG7Avp8nFR3hU-xDnHjaniEktB-lSnixie

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

VCYQJ5bEejEBoG7Avp8nFR3hU-xDnHjaniEktB-lCaptain Cook

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

VCYQJ5bEejEBoG7Avp8nFR3hU-xDnHjaniEktB-lNobuyuki

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Support Team

2Xdoq-Alb54Wu989noNziujdh7Ml2-WS88UKpwE8Loure

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

58tWbsLJ_F14R7oMpbBhC-z7kc0cXrvQl0DuhgFEFat Panda

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

58tWbsLJ_F14R7oMpbBhC-z7kc0cXrvQl0DuhgFEMultiply

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

58tWbsLJ_F14R7oMpbBhC-z7kc0cXrvQl0DuhgFEJaddiction

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

58tWbsLJ_F14R7oMpbBhC-z7kc0cXrvQl0DuhgFEVr4

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Maximum rsps    19

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Awesome, been very busy with updates to make the server even better

Any other notes?: Hope you feel better soon

Rating out of 10: 10

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very, helped me with any issues i had with very short notice

How can this member improve?: Keep doing you man

Any other notes?: Activity is great and always willing to help

Administrator

4xS0Ot5.pngNode

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very effective

Any other notes?: Helped me when it was needed

Rating out of 10: 9

Game Developer

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Awesome work on the developing

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Awesome work on the developing, and asking people for feedback on updates

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Awesome work on the developing

Any other notes?:

Any other notes?:

Global Moderator

ThKg6Mq.pngKeenan ( Hot Milo )

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Server Moderator

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10:

Any other notes?:

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very active always helping people

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Also extremely active and helping people

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Always helping with any issues people have, friendly and good banter/10

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Always willing to help whenever i've seen them online

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Always willing to help whenever i've seen them online

Any other notes?:

Some are blank because i'm fairly new so I've only filled in people i've chat with or seen personally, no offence to anyone <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Nunu    7

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Effective in writing patch notes and overseeing the server, not sure what else you do so I can't really comment on anything else. 

How can this member improve?: Fix the hourly lag spikes, if possible. Not sure why that's being ignored unless it's impossible to fix.

Any other notes?: Your staff team and playerbase is amazing, I have never felt more welcomed to a server before.

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Professional, has helped me a couple times.

How can this member improve?: By making more progress videos ;)

Any other notes?:

Administrator

4xS0Ot5.pngNode

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Have never talked to you really so it's hard to give feedback. I think it's because we are not on at the same time, so I'm sorry but I can't give feedback.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: N/A (Sorry)

Game Developer

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very effective, super active as well. You are a beast.

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: You definitely know what you're doing by answering to players needs.

How can this member improve?: Post more stuff on discord, the stuff you work on looks really cool.

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Only seen you once, probably a timezone issue.

How can this member improve?: Not sure as you're a dev, you might just be working on stuff.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 8 

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I liked that you got in game and asked players questions and fixed things that they said did not function properly.

Any other notes?: Only seen you once, may just be a timezone thing.

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very helpful and social at home. Great staff member overall.

Any other notes?: 

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Helpful whenever online. Don't see you as much as the other staff but that's probably because of timezones.

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Most helpful person on the server. One of the best staff on any rsps I've ever played.

How can this member improve?: Not possible.

Any other notes?:

Rating out of 10: 11

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: You help in FC. Not sure what else.

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: I don't really know who you are. Don't take offence to that though, I am still kinda new to the server. When I see you online (pretty frequently) you're always helping

Any other notes?:

How effective has this member been for the past month?: You helped me a ton before you were even staff. While you were staff, you're very helpful and middlemanned donations a lot of the time.

Any other notes?: Race me to 26b on inter.

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Very very active. Helpful

Any other notes?: Ty for selling me 1b fletching and firemaking :)

How effective has this member been for the past month?: See you a lot, you're active. I don't really see you helping people often but maybe it's just me. I think you should be a dev instead because of all the work you did on the combat update.

Any other notes?:

It's very hard for me to be negative and rude to people, that's just who I am, despite my username being nunu xD. Sorry if that took away from me giving you honest feedback. 

Overall I believe this staff team is great and everyone deserves their spot. I've only played a little over a month and currently near 170 hours playtime, so I wish I could give more feedback. I play on and off during they day and night at weird times due to my schedule. If I said I don't see you it doesn't mean you're inactive,  it's just that I personally do not see you online when I am.

This is probably the best rsps community I have ever been a part of, thank you to all the staff :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Anarchy4    9

Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: does a good job deal with server issues

How can this member improve?: more ingame activity, the best way to know what players want is to mingle with them and learn yourself

Any other notes?:i don't know too much about you or talk/hear from you reflects so

Rating out of 10: 6

Co-Owner

How effective has this member been for the past month?: when online jaedmo is a good staff member that always answers qestions well and is generally a nice person to talk to, very active on discord personal messages 

How can this member improve?:activity, i have hardly seen jaedmo in game as of recent days,i would like to see him being more friendly with community members rather then just sitting at home as some people take this the wrong way

Any other notes?:Jaedmo has only been inactive ingame in recent days

Rating out of 10: 7

Administrator

4xS0Ot5.pngNode

How effective has this member been for the past month?:when online node is very friendly and social and a wonderful admin, players seen to be very comfortable with him and make friends with him very easily, node would be making very high ratings if he was more active 

How can this member improve?: activity i rarely see node ingame anymore when he does he just logs in and out very quickly most of the time. i yearn for the days when node was at home all day

Any other notes?: activity greatly affects my rating in this case

Game Developer

How effective has this member been for the past month?: very effective kris replies quickly to all my questions via discord and 

How can this member improve?: this goes for all devs i would like to see you all ingame talk to players about bugs more, i believe that is the best way

Any other notes?: N/A

How effective has this member been for the past month?: he has managed to fix the X chat bug which it great, the next directx fix is great as well the recent update was very well welcomed 

How can this member improve?:fixing the lag spikes and 20x chat took far to long for a server that is live, i have seen several new players quit right away because of things like the X chat i would like to see him take his focus off other things and fix these lag spikes, this goes for all devs i would like to see you all ingame talking with players more about bugs, i believe that is the best way

Any other notes?:N/A

How effective has this member been for the past month?:i enjoy the current rax that i believe you made if i am correct, nothing much to say

How can this member improve?:would like to see more activity, this goes for all devs i would like to see you all ingame talking with players more about bugs, i believe that is the best way

Any other notes?:from what i understand dlo3 is on a vacation and am unfamiliar with his work

How effective has this member been for the past month?: i have talked to polar a few times and have spent a bit of time in the discord music channel and seems like a good guy i hope his work is just as good, am glad to see another dev i look forward to see what you can do 

How can this member improve?:a bug fix update would be nice because i have no idea what this guy has fixed/done,i would like to see you all ingame talking with players more about bugs, i believe that is the best way

Any other notes?:  i have not seen/or know about what polar has done so far rather new in this time of writing this feedback reflects this and is more about personality then work hes done

Server Moderator

How effective has this member been for the past month?: there's a reason he has been a mod for this long, has proven himself to be a good all around moderator

How can this member improve?: would like to see you with more general activity more banter with new players goes a long way to make trust with them and makes you seem easier to talk with,i would just like to see "more" of you your a good moderator but very plain/dry

Any other notes?: non matching timezone not normally around the same time much except of recent times

How effective has this member been for the past month?: i see cook helping slightly in fc/pms as of recently, in the past he was very active around home helping new players etc, maybe he is working towards something but is still easy to get a hold of in personal messages but newer member's may not realize this,in the past was very social at home i expect this to be the case some what soon

How can this member improve?: i would like to see cook more active in fc and in general with newer players as if late i don't often see him much around would like to see a better balance between playing and helping

Any other notes?:our time zones do not match very well feedback reflects as such, and all complains are of recent couple days only

How effective has this member been for the past month?: There was a reason he was promoted so quickly, very professional but relaxed and a very nice guy,our timezone don't match well but i see him ingame quite a bit still, always welcoming and congratulating players very active in fc

How can this member improve?:nothing much negative to say if you wanted to get really knit picky you could say he seems rather cut off but this is very professional, would like to see him doing more then bank standing though that could just because our timezones though

Support Team

How effective has this member been for the past month?: very effective/active in forums and helpful in game, his friendliness and banter makes him very approachable for new players and a good staff member 

How can this member improve?:more in game time this can be hard with school and family obligations etc

Any other notes?: i understand more ingame time may not be possible 

How effective has this member been for the past month?: very friendly staff member often in the discord vc making him easy to approach , otherwise from his downside a good staff member

How can this member improve?: i would like to see panda more active in the fc, and more active in game he spends lots of time ingame but i have seen him not move even for long periods of time , and players remarking when he moved etc long story short less afk time more play time

Any other notes?: i have very little to go off of panda is newly a support on this sever and my first time seeing him as a support on this server, my opinions will  grow due in time his staff feedback reflects so

How effective has this member been for the past month?: a quality asset to the staff team works great as a support member very active in the fc helping new players and often joins in on the banter

How can this member improve?: would like to see more activity in general, his joining in on the banter can some times get slightly excessive from time to time

Any other notes?:N/A

How effective has this member been for the past month?:i see him often helping in the fc and in personal messages , has a wonderful knowledge base that is great to help out newer players has a very good balance between playing the game himself / bankstanding to help out new players 

How can this member improve?: ease up a little bit and relax some times takes things too serious at times and shuts down fc often 

Any other notes?: Very professional this can some times rub off the wrong way on some players

How effective has this member been for the past month?: Quite effective i see vr4 often helping people when needed in the Fc, very active on discord personal messages and has become one of my "go to" support/staff members because of his friendliness,very welcoming, worked very hard towards the new combat system stats i undertstand that is alot of number crunching,vr4 only steps above what his "support" icon suggests 

How can this member improve?: i would like to see him more active in discord general chat as it is a important part of the server little to complain about

I really had to knit pick out details for most of your "how can this member improve" Noele and Jaed has done a great job putting together a wonderful staff team that reaches around the globe meaning there is very little time when we are unstaffed or dont have some one ready within reach of a discord or skype message, with a broad horizon of staff members that can deal with any sort of player no matter their personality 

as a downside for all the staff, i would like to see you all more active in the forums and helping to make it more of a used asset recommending guide threads etc to players in game, the forums are a massive tool lets use them accordingly 

Everything said is personal opinion

ps. sorry for the mess up with the feedback on kris accidenly deleted the "any other notes and rating out of 10 part" so i just rewrote it in white unfamilar with fourms and how to make colored writing

pss sorry for any typos only did a quick onceover

psss. looks like i messed up some color in cjays too

Edited by Anarchy4
  • Like 1