Sign in to follow this  
Dreas Snow

10B+ Giveaway

When can you participate in the giveaway?  

25 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. 30th or the 1st?

• 30.09.2017 17:00 CEST
    • 01.10.2017 17:00 CEST

Dreas Snow    128

GIVEAWAY WILL START SUNDAY THE 1ST OF OCTOBER AT 17:00 CEST!

Hello, some of you may remember me. I used to play Ataraxia a couple months ago. Quite recently I've lost my motivation for RuneScape in general, and my health irl isnt looking too great. I've been sitting on a stack of items ingame, which I've decided to give away.

Please vote on the poll when I should host this, it will be this weekend, on either the 30th of September, or the 1st of October. Sorry for such a short heads up, but I doubt I'll have another chance to host this in the future, so here goes.

Also, everyone who replies to this topic with their ingame name included, I will add, and host a private giveaway for. So if you want to increase your chances of winning something, please reply to this thread with your ingame name. 

YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE 2HR+ PLAY TIME ON THE ACCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY

(THIS IS TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM MAKING ALT ACCOUNTS JUST TO GET MORE ITEMS)

I just wanted to thank you all for the great times, I truly made friends for life here, but all things come to an end, sadly.

Thanks for reading, and see you on the giveaway!

Items ill be giving away: (I may find more items to add to this)

4c23a6e6e9e01eb65c8f21fb77cb153f.png

Edited by Dreas Snow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Anarchy4    8

ign anarchy4

am pretty new and dont know you but its sad to see you leaving ataraxia i wish you the best with your health

Edited by Anarchy4
  • Like 1

Nobuyuki    43

I'm sad to see you go Dreas. I personally don't know you that well, I might've only spoken a few words with you on discord and thats it. Farewell buddy, if your motivation for runescape ever returns, you're always welcome bud! Glad you made some good friends.

Good luck in real life, wish you well.

• Like 1

Anonymous    5

IGN: Anonymous

Ayy fam im poor, lmao

Also it was fun. hope your health gets better and it was fun knowin you

Edited by Anonymous
  • Like 1

Jaddiction    80

Ign: Jaddiction

Had a few interactions here and there in the early 2017. And its sad to see another veteran depart, but things dont last forever.

Health is vital so i see where your coming from, i do wish the best on your endeavours and hope we can chat in the near future.

• Like 1

Acaraje    59

i feel a bit sad for using my ign to participate on the private dp, but i'd feel more wrong if i didn't.

I don't know you well, so will skip the bullshit. 

Wish u the best of luck motivation irl. When i loose motivation on runescape i quit it, but then i loose motiovation in life and i come back to play again :P

Anyway:

IGN: acaraje

Edited by Acaraje
  • Like 1

Dice    7

Hope you’re doing alright buddy, check disc pms. I didnt know you “too” well but i remember watching some of your streams :P @Dreas Snow

Edited by Dice
  • Like 1

Snixie    139

Awe Dreas, i'll miss you,hope you'll get better, love you fam.

Old fun days huehue
1.png.74b8278616e38d93d8fe4fdaa61b50a5.png
2.thumb.png.4dc611c5fe45ccbc83482f28a529ae78.png

Edited by Snixie
  • Upvote 1

SilverNova    8

Damn man, it really sucks to hear that your health isn't looking good. I haven't met you but I'm sure that you're a great guy. It sucks to read all this, and I think the community really appreciates you explaining the situation. All I can do is pray that it gets better. Take care, champion.

My in-game name is "SilverNova" by the way. Thank you very much for hosting the giveaway as well. <3

Edited by SilverNova
  • Like 1

Loure    87

Sorry to see you go, you were an awesome person to Staff around with and become friends with. I hope everything is alright with you and that you become healthy :) R.I.P $1000 donation, i guess it's a good way to leave a name hanging around on the donor hiscores :> 

• Like 1

Flaik    4

It's unfortunate to hear that you health isn't looking so good, I wish you all the best in the future and continue to live life to its fullest. Bless your heart and take care on your endeavors.

IGN: Flaik

• Like 1