Sign in to follow this  
Der

Hello there everyone!

Der    0

Greetings members of Ataraxia,

My name in game is "Der" and I just had the pleasure of joining yesterday. My Real name is Dylan and I'm 22 years old. I reside in the great United States of America, Pennsylvania to be more precise. I'm currently taking a break from RS3 due to my staking addiction and having the tendency to stake every GP I obtain. My username is "Der" on there as well for you creeps that like to creep. I will only be playing until around November 20th because I'm leaving for Basic Training for the Chair Force down in Texas! Until then though, I will be online and more than happy to talk to anyone. I will also be in Italy for 2 weeks at the end of October into the beginning of November to see my girlfriend who is currently studying abroad. I'm extremely laid back and love a good conversation. I love guns and food as well. I hope to build some friendships before I leave and hopefully when I come back, this will still be here and I can continue my journey then! I work full time so I do have other obligations in life but when I'm home, I'm most likely on here so shoot me a message if you want. Or not, that's cool too. I won't take it personally. Maybe. Thank you reading and have a wonderful day!

With kind regards,

Dylan

BONUS:

Picture of my kitty and I just chillin' 

My first and only (for now) AR-15 that I built. I have 3 more builds planned for the near future as well. Meet ARianna

0926171956.jpg

IMG_20170517_165844057.jpg

Edited by Der

Flaik    4

Welcome to Ataraxia Dylan! Glad to have you here. :)  Should you have any questions at all there are plenty of helpful folks all around who'd be willing to share their wisdom. The kitten is absolutely adorable, and rather nice build ya got there! I'm digging the sights and rail system ya got on there, if you don't mind my asking what scope are you using?

See ya around!

Der    0

Thank you everyone for your kind and warming welcomes! I really hope to talk to you all in game and get to know each other a little. 

@Flaik my optic on the AR is an Aimpoint PRO. 

As for the cat, she's a little heathen but she is cute as hell, I'll give her that.

Node    45

Welcome to the server man!

Do I see a carbine with a custom rail >_> oooooooooooooooooo

Acaraje    59

I'm a simple man. I see a beach, a dog and a cute kitten, i like. 

No for the gun, other than that, welcome :)

Edited by Acaraje