Sign in to follow this  
Mvpdany

Mvp Is out

Mvpdany    10

I think I'm finally at the point where the server is no fun to me and its only really used to pass time for me now. I don't do much anymore like I used to since I don't have anymore goals I really wanna accomplish. its not because of irl difficulties or responsibilities thankfully but its more productive to me do something else with that time. I joined in December and didn't really know anyone but its nice to know that in 10 months I met lots of great players. I wont be on much as I don't really care too much about what goes on ingame (keep it real) and I can just talk to most people on discord. Guess its time to name some of the players I met over 10 months.

Feed my ego - First person to actually help me and teach me money making guides when he was one rich son of a gun still appreciate the help. My first friend here, sad you don't play anymore but I understand why.

Fat panda - My big brother, Nice to actually be friends with you considering back then you were an important mod and didn't really talk to the "newer" players. Thanks for helping me Brother

Dicey - Dice4admin. The flexicutioner. The discord god. I know you'll be admin one day and if not we'll get staff members fired again ;)

Hot milo - You owe me a cracker....Nah love you bro, Always cool to talk to you. I'll see you swinging around from time to time don't worry

Dreas snow - Got to be your friend because of smashcast, Funny seeing you challenge snixie to pk and brining the wrong key to legios. Maybe you'll come back once hentai smasher 3 dies out :P

Wiko - Really cool to talk to, Miss you bud. Would've been nice to maxed out our experts together

Kieran - I absolutely hate you, You ruined the eco with your z bow. I hope you never train combat and you abused me with your duo slay greed <3

Th33b0ss - Thanks for letting me abuse your acc for rune drags, I owe you 10% of my bank lol

Tranquility - Really chill and always helping, The best kind of player although sometimes I wanted to punch you in the face for afking so much 

Ely Sia N - Sorry things didn't really work out your way on our lil staking adventure. I'm sure you'll somehow figure out a way to become richest Hcim and get your revenge on me one day and I cant wait. I'll be waiting till that day comes with open arms haha.

Ari - One word: Wife. Sorry cook 

Sono - My best friend on the server, You are one hell of a favela kid. I'm  gonna become an arrastao just for you and we'll make music videos together :'). Best of luck bro.

I A N - bro in law, only love for you homie. See you around.

I could keep going but i'm just gonna give out other mentions to people I got close too: Loure, Dad rsps (watch his vids), Ai d s/Ghost mouse,Uzi, Anarchy4, Tom/I play heaps, Node, Arya Stark, Xgn Xero, James, Sander and Franklin. sorry if I forgot you. Staking 80b let dicey know :P

I might log in from time to time but I don't see a point if I'm getting on just to waste time and not because I actually enjoy it. I wish the server the best of luck in its future updates and hopefully it can get more players than these shitty 317's. Thanks for the server Noele. Love you all 

- The Real Mvp

Edited by Mvpdany
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Dad rsps    9

Dany, I was just getting know to you. You are a really nice person, I haven´t met someone like you yet. You wasn´t busy when it come to pvm with me even for just 3 kills, you never said no to me. Wish you can stay a little more but if its you personal desition, i won´t do anything to stop you. Its good to know someone like you and plus that you know spanish. I felt cool when you talked spanish, becasue the isn´t many spanish people in game. Peace man, I will miss you <3

• Upvote 1

Ely Sia N    55

BROOOOO it's so sad to see you leave, because I remember all of our little staking adventures too lol. I really don't mind losing as much to you as I did because like you, I planned on getting rid of it anyways, but I just bought donations with whatever I had left ($250 + like 5b left over so I can get a cracker to open on my hcim). Real talk though, hmu on discord and I can add you and shit like snapchat or something. You're an awesome dude, and I actually enjoyed talking to you lol. It's cool that you're going to use that time on other stuff that's more productive though, I've done that a few times, but somehow always end up coming back for some reason. At this point, I think that alone has become a meme. Anyways bro, take it easy and enjoy your life. Good luck and hope we can keep in touch in the future.

• Upvote 1

Hot Milo    165

You owe me your entire bank, I owe you zilch ;)

Nah but, I get why you're leaving. I'm the same.

Obviously hang around in the discord so we can still chill :P 

• Upvote 1

Feed My Ego    142

Now looking back, i kinda hate that we didn't meet early enough where i actually grinded the server; I honestly would have enjoyed the server a lot more with you in those initial days.

I really enjoyed the time which i spent with players like you, each and every bit, really kept me going. You personally pushed me (in spite of that HUGE timezone gap) to keep going in numerous occasions, i still remember the small challenge of yours to see who makes 5b cash and so on.

Cheers for those good times we had, not just you, to all those players who made that possible. :)

Have a good one and stop being a fuckboi ;)

• Upvote 2

Uzi    11

You will be missed. Thanks for being a solid homie. Good luck with anything you decide to do. Love you cutie

Anarchy4    9

another one bites the dust rough week damn, ill look for you in the discord when i have some time, best of luck in your future and thanks for adding me to your list :)

Edited by Anarchy4