Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Tempest's Re-Intro

Tempest    30

Hey there everyone, my in-game name is Tempest and I am 99.9% sure that almost no one remembers me at all from when I played before as I was a pretty quiet person but I am a returning player of this server. I first joined at the start of the year and took a break from playing a few months a go to focus on study and sorting somethings in my life out but I can now finally spend some more time playing the game I enjoy so yay!

I may not have clocked as many hours as some others over my time and In no way do I consider myself a veteran player of the server but I achieved a few things that I am fairly proud of when I used to play such as gaining over 118m Runecrafting Xp on the Expert game mode. As for current goals I am presently grinding out 120 Firemaking which I know isn't overly impressive but It's still a goal nonetheless, after that I will probably try to max out while slowly chipping away at 200m Runecrafting Xp.

Incredibly overdue re-intro but I wanted to make sure I still had the passion to play this server before I committed to anything. I'm really sorry that this is a slight rant but I am miserable at typing interesting things to read so, it is what it is.

Hope to see some of you guys around in-game, never be afraid to say hi!

Node    40

Hey! Welcome back bro! Glad to have you here. Give me a shout if you see me in-game :)

Also: 

118m Runecrafting Xp on the Expert game mode.

RuneSpan or old school methods? Bruh

• Like 1

Tempest    30
1 minute ago, Node said:

Hey! Welcome back bro! Glad to have you here. Give me a shout if you see me in-game :)

Also: 

RuneSpan or old school methods? Bruh

Mostly Runespan just due to the huge amount of pure ess it would have taken but I have crafted close to 30k runes the old way

Node    40
Just now, Tempest said:

Mostly Runespan just due to the huge amount of pure ess it would have taken but I have crafted close to 30k runes the old way

Shiitt man. That's dope anyway! Keep the grind up man.

• Like 1

Snixie    135

Did i saw you somewhere?
You looks so familiar.
I think i know you.
I might know you.
Ah yeah is Tempest,welcome back buddy.
The runecrafting boss

• Like 1

Tempest    30
10 minutes ago, Snixie said:

Did i saw you somewhere?
You looks so familiar.
I think i know you.
I might know you.
Ah yeah is Tempest,welcome back buddy.
The runecrafting boss

Snix! A familiar face yay:D

Tempest    30
14 hours ago, Blood Cells said:

Glad to have you back! I don't remember you because I just started a month or so back. But always good to know people return!

13 hours ago, Dreas Snow said:

Saw you around a couple times back in the day, welcome back :)

13 hours ago, Nobuyuki said:

Welcome back Tempest! Good to see you returned! (:

Thank you so much guys! good too see the community is still as good as ever ^_^

• Upvote 1

Sazuko    1

Welcome back, always good to see people joining (or rejoining), and by chance, do you happen to be a Green Bay Packers fan? I haven't met too many of them online.

Tempest    30
3 minutes ago, Sazuko said:

Welcome back, always good to see people joining (or rejoining), and by chance, do you happen to be a Green Bay Packers fan? I haven't met too many of them online.

Thanks! Yeah been a Green Bay fan for a while now, it is hard to find other packer fans haha