Sign in to follow this  
Hixxy

This is goodbye

Hixxy    7

Throughout the time I've played Ataraxia, I've made some great friends and experienced some of the best RSPS moments on this game. I'm not quitting because of an argument or a lack in the game itself, it's more because of my own personal issues.

Just remember guys, WRAP IT UP. My girlfriend recently skipped her period, which I thought was normal because I've been through stuff like this heaps of times in the past. But just this morning the test was done and I guess it's positive enough to say that I'll be a dad in about 8-9months. Don't even ask how I feel about it because I'm in between devastated and excited.

I guess it's time to move on and get ready for a new start. Mistakes happen, but sometimes for the better so I guess I'm going to have to live with what has to come. And just before I call it quits, there's a couple of people who have really made this server what it is for me. And to name a few:

Multiply / Tom / Sander / Jaedmo / Kieran / Keenan

If I missed you, I'm sorry you should know who you are. Great server and a great community. Love you all,

Peace <3

P.S: IF THERE'S ONE FINAL REQUEST I HAVE BEFORE I LEAVE, IT'S TO JUST GIVE DICE MOD PLEASE. HE DESERVES IT.  image.png.713b05237a29eefb92a74c82bd118cf5.png

Love you all

Edited by Hixxy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Anarchy4    8

another good player bites the dust :/ , did not know you well but its not great to see older players leave

goodluck with your screaming demon in 9 months 

• Upvote 1

Loure    87

Congrats on becoming a dad man. You were an awesome person to meet on here! 

have a good one buddy

Hixxy    7
1 minute ago, Loure said:

Congrats on becoming a dad man. You were an awesome person to meet on here! 

have a good one buddy

15 minutes ago, Anarchy4 said:

another good player bites the dust :/ , did not know you well but its not great to see older players leave

goodluck with your screaming demon in 9 months

Thanks guys, I'm gunna miss you all <3

Dreas Snow    128

Always sad to see people go, but with a kid on the way, I strongly believe you're making the right decision :) 

Good luck on your future endeavours buddy!

• Like 1

Dad rsps    9

Congrats man! A new life is coming and responsibilities too with him. Was a pleasure to meet you in-game a little, Enjoy life and take care! <3 

Edited by Dad rsps

Ely Sia N    57

First off, congratulations on becoming a father. Take good care of your child, and raise him/her to be a great person. 

It's really sad to see so many players that I've known for so long leave after all this time, but I understand why you have to do it, and I hope you live the best life you can. Good luck my dude.

Hixxy    7
21 hours ago, Ely Sia N said:

First off, congratulations on becoming a father. Take good care of your child, and raise him/her to be a great person. 

It's really sad to see so many players that I've known for so long leave after all this time, but I understand why you have to do it, and I hope you live the best life you can. Good luck my dude.

Thanks Ely, I appreciate it. You and everyone else will be missed dearly. But it doesn't mean I can't come and say hi here and there ;) 

<3

Kieran    194

YESYES HIXXY! Congratulations brother, Hope it all goes swimmingly for you, i'll come for the baptism can't remember what u wet the baby's head with but i'll bring a bottle of the finest bourbon. Good luck my man.

• Like 1