Anonymous

I'm out. Peace my dudes.

Anonymous    5

I don't really play anymore. I kinda just bankstand and talk to people in fc and cc #WeHefinFun
but i guess the real reason that im quitting is that i've been ip banned without reason. Seems like appealing does nothing.
I tried logging into my account later on and it's locked without reason aswell. I can only assume it's because i logged into hohens account because he said i could have his items and such. I only learned after i logged on that he was banned so i waited for an admin to come online to see about having the items he said i could have and they can do whatever to his account after but instead node just kinda came online and IP banned me thinking i was hohen i guess and went offline without even listening to the fact that it was me on his account. I figured if he was banned his account would have been locked before i even logged on but it wasn't so i just assumed everything was fine and hohen was quitting.

It's been fun.

Noele    397

It was clearly a mistake and he was likely trying to address the situation while busy at work. Hohen was rightfully banned and still isn't allowed to play, but I'm sure you know why. AFAIK and other staff have said, only his account was permbanned and you're not even ipbanned. 

Nobuyuki    43

This is a mistake on our side if you truly are banned, let's have a talk in discord and I can set this straight. Hohens account will stay banned, you being victim to this was not supposed to happen at all! I sincerley apologize on our behave.

However, if you do still want to take your leave I do wish you the best of luck in your adventures to come, wherever they may take you. You're a good lad.

Edited by Nobuyuki

Anonymous    5
10 minutes ago, Noele said:

It was clearly a mistake and he was likely trying to address the situation while busy at work. Hohen was rightfully banned and still isn't allowed to play, but I'm sure you know why. AFAIK and other staff have said, only his account was permbanned and you're not even ipbanned. 

I appreciate that. I just couldn't sign into my or any of my alts. all said my computer was banned for breaking server rules. I tried to log in later and only my account was locked. 

I will still be taking a leave however. i may return in the future but idk.

See ya.

• Like 1

Sazuko    3

Always sad to see a player go, especially one i only have fond memories of and messing around with.

Goodluck in the next chapter of your life mate, though i'll be hoping for your return.

Kieran    194

Didnt you log onto hohens account though? after the account was ip banned? Knowing this would be an adversion of punishment and accountable by a ban. By obviously i might of got the wrong situation here. 

Sad to see another person leave on these circumstances

goodluck madood

Anonymous    5
On 10/28/2017 at 2:48 PM, Kieran said:

Didnt you log onto hohens account though? after the account was ip banned? Knowing this would be an adversion of punishment and accountable by a ban. By obviously i might of got the wrong situation here. 

Sad to see another person leave on these circumstances

goodluck madood

Hohen just told me i could log onto the account and have his t90 armors and everything else. I didn't know he got banned i thought he was just quitting.
I didn't know he was banned until after so i thought id stay online to talk to an admin about seeing if i could keep his items and then i couldn't log onto my account.

Anonymous    5

I should probably edit this thing. Knowing me i'll be back within the next 3 to 5 months. Gotta work out stuff irl. job and what not. playing this made me forget about other things.