Sign in to follow this  
Nobuyuki

Forum Moderator

Nobuyuki    53

Hello Ataraxians, 

Just wanted to throw out a quick announcement,  I will be resigning from Global Moderator and will take the position as Forums Moderator. I frankly can't fulfill the position as Global right now and hopefully someone else can and will. I will still be active on forums and discord just a little less in-game. I will still be around for all your questions and answers. [:

One day, I'll maybe deserve the rank once more and by that time, I'll be happy to do so. But for now, just too busy.

Yours sincerely,
Nobuyuki

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Clumsy    176

That's a very respectable decision you've made by allowing someone else to appreciate the role as Global. I enjoyed you being a server moderator when you were actively playing. The step back from in-game may grant more initiative to play in-game if you ever reconsidered your decision. Nonetheless, I hope you find yourself with a less stressful schedule so you can return to enjoy the community!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ely Sia N    62

That's a really selfless decision to step down from global, and only assume a forum moderator position, and I'm glad that you see how your position can be better filled rather than trying to fulfill the duties but coming short. Thank you for the update :) Hopefully we see that green staff name again :) 

• Upvote 1