kerisine

After Hours of Deciding, I'm Saying my Goodbye's

kerisine    6

Since people saw my last post, I kinda decided to say my farewells, I'll miss this server, the community, and the loving support of all the people that talked to me.

I'll miss all of you, each and every single human/Ataraxian. I've seen so many great memories and memes.

People I love the most: Loure, Vr4, Hohenheim, Snix, Captain Cook, Kieran, Sander, CJ/Franklin, Quantum08, Tranquility/Ryan, Nobuyuki, Jaddiction, Dice.

Why I love these people? Here's Why!

Loure: You're definitely my absolute favorite, you for one: Maxed my account, and noticed i couldnt pay you, so you let it slide.

VR4: As you probably won't see this, you gave me tons of pvm gear that I wanted, and didnt charge me.

Hohenheim: We talked so often and I enjoyed every second of it.

Snix: I always had good conversations with you, you're a funny kind hearted person.

Captain Cook: Even though i didnt talk to you much, I still looked up to you when you were a moderator.

Kieran: You're funny, kind, and so many other things, you made my stay here well worthwhile.

Sander: oh god, the meme lord, you asked me for cat and doggo pics everytime you saw me and had the chance to ask and it made me laugh everytime.

Franklin: same thing with sander, you were a meme lord, and nsfw-dweller, I enjoyed your company and help when i needed it most.

Quantum: You are a WONDERFUL staff asset, you've helped me so much over my time here and I thank you.

Ryan: I miss your fashionscape competitions even though i didnt win, but i certainly did have fun.

Nobuyuki: You're a upbeat kind of guy, you understand what i'm going through at the moment and I can tell you'll be there when I need you to be.

Jaddiction: You're also a very good staff member, you're a good leader and i look up to you.

Dice: I loved saying ;BANDICE: in discord everytime you said something, I'll miss you dearly.

I'll try my best to pop in every so often, but it's not a definite. I LOVE YOU ALL!

th.jpg

• Like 4

kerisine    6
1 minute ago, Jaddiction said:

Going to miss you. Hopefully you will still be around in the discord for some good hearted banter.
STAY IN TOUCH. <3

I will, don't worry.

*LOVE YA*

Ely Sia N    63

It's sad to see another member leave us, but i'm sure you have your reasons. sucks that we didn't get to ever talk much in-game, but i'm sure it would've been pretty fun. 

• Like 1

Nobuyuki    55

Wishing you the best of luck buddy! Hope you'll be back and untill then, enjoy whatever you're going to do and good luck with what you're going through!

• Like 1