Karuzo

Karuzo's Intro.

Karuzo    13

Good morning, Afternoon or Evening everyone!

I really apologize that i havent done it earlier..

Fell in love with this Server and all the People since the first day, can even say it made me kinda addicted like a good pill. still dont know how i found the server maybe it was Fate and it found me. :P

so i will quickly introduce myself to you, im currently living in Switzerland but have also Slavic roots because i came from Jugoslavia. my name is almo or just al, ingame known as Karuzo, atm 20 years old and been working irl as Security (Doorman). an hardcore Runescape player since the 10th age, Runescape always helped me to calm down or to escape from all the bullshit that goes on outside in the World. soo im a pretty experienced player have a few maxed accounts and a skiller on rs3, also 2 req's left for the trim comp here.

im a person who really love to help people because in life it will be given and taken, i always try to be positiv to everyone even if someone doesnt like me.

so let me know if you need something and i hope we will have a beautiful time together, thanks.

• Upvote 3

Overpowered    15

Nice to have you. You're a good guy and very helpful to the players in-game. I've had my eye on you for awhile now, welcome to the staff team. Can always use rs vets with a lot of game knowledge.

Clumsy    183

Wonderful intro! I'm glad you're enjoying your time spent here. You're an awesome guy all around, see you in-game!

Lit    60

Awesome to have you! Love chatting in game, very helpful and you have a very positive energy about you! :)