Sign in to follow this  
Faithless

~Introduction of Faithless~

Faithless    1

Hey, my name is Erik. I am 18 years old, i've been playing rs and rsps for probably 10 years. In real life i am a gymnast, a pianist and studying to become a pilot. I am looking forward to play this server and so far it looks increadable, credz to the coder, developer and owner. ~Faithless

Edited by Faithless
  • Upvote 1

Clumsy    183

Hey Erik! What a wonderful major you have chosen. I have been playing the piano for a very long time as well, seeing this is makes me want go practice up a bit, thx! I hope you're finding everything to your pleasure. If you need anything, feel free to message me in-game/forums or any other staff member. You can use the @Faithless to tag the owner/devs. Enjoy your stay!

• Like 1

Karuzo    13

Welcome, nice to meet you Erik!

I hope you will enjoy the time here with us and you will not regret any second you spent here. :P And as our Brother Clumsy already said, if you need anything just let us know, we will help you with pleasure!

Edited by Karuzo
  • Like 1

Faithless    1
13 hours ago, Clumsy said:

Hey Erik! What a wonderful major you have chosen. I have been playing the piano for a very long time as well, seeing this is makes me want go practice up a bit, thx! I hope you're finding everything to your pleasure. If you need anything, feel free to message me in-game/forums or any other staff member. You can use the @Faithless to tag the owner/devs. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much! Hit me up in-game for a chat man =)

Faithless    1
10 hours ago, Karuzo said:

Welcome, nice to meet you Erik!

I hope you will enjoy the time here with us and you will not regret any second you spent here. :P And as our Brother Clumsy already said, if you need anything just let us know, we will help you with pleasure!

Thank you so much! =)

Faithless    1
17 hours ago, Tranquility said:

Welcome on board, Erik :)!

Glad to see some RSPS veterans.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Thanks man! =)