Noele

Update logs #14

Noele    397

Patch notes #14 summary:
- GWD1 instances and hard GWD
- 876 cache upgrade, new Master Camouflauge hunter set
- Many changes to improve server stability and live debugging
- Game-mode changes through Nastroth
- You can now have infinite, re-namable banks!

[+] New content
    - There is now a hard mode option for GWD1 bosses! 
        * Hard mode bosses drop better loot.
        * They have special abilities and hit 12.5% through prayer.

- The instance system has been partially re-written and applied to all GWD bosses, and will be applied to more in the future.
    - You can now change your gamemode using the Nastroth NPC. You will lose all of your stats!
    - All butterflies can be caught! (has been here for 1 patch, actually)
    - The server has the capability log various things now while in "SUPERLOG" mode.

* Things with special catches, like XP books and Soulsplit effects can be tracked per player to identify any issues.
    - Anyone is now able to set the name of their bank(s)!
        * Access this option under the "Talk-to Banker" dialogue  > "Bank Settings"

[+] Changes to existing content
    - With the changes to GWD1, the normal bosses have been nerfed, to reflect their ease.
    - The linux compiler for the server has been re-written, and should eliminate content that "works when it wants to" (I believe)
    - Celestial dragons now have a ranged attack, that hits somewhat through prayer.
    - Airuts and Celestials now have a killcount! Soon, there will be a list for -most- slayer mob killcounts.
    - Ships you don't own will now be filtered on the task tab.
    - The task tab will now show you the total amount of slayer tasks completed.

[+] Bug fixes
    - A rare issue with multiple unique items has been fixed, and was caused by an inconsistency in the size of "empty" bank lists. Very few people still had this issue.
    - Butterflies spawning in Puro-Puro was fixed.
    - Many nulls were fixed, including one that has us pain since the dawn of the server.
    - Fixed a rare bug where you could possibly lose items in a trade.

• Upvote 11

Tubby    156

The New Devs. Jaedmo running the community part and especially YOU Noel, working your ass off on fixes is exactly what we needed and i can't believe how good the server is becoming! Looking forward to the future the way we are going now.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Squanchy    16

I haven't been able to play recently due to work, but I'm super impressed by the progress being made by the dev team. Bug fixes and new content twice in one week... great job guys!

Kris    122

We'll probably be able to squeeze in another update to this week, granted it wouldn't be a huge update. Now with me included, we can pull updates far more often. Unless I get assigned something crazy like Rise of the Six which still requires a few of bug-fixes apparently, but a few of those few are client-related and that's a bigger issue.

• Upvote 3

Merlin    0
On 30/03/2017 at 8:40 AM, Noele said:

- You can now change your gamemode using the Nastroth NPC. You will lose all of your stats!

i agree to this but not the part were u dont lose ur stats now as alot of players have changed there gamemode without this and lose all there stats i find it abit unfair

Tubby    156
2 hours ago, Merlin said:

i agree to this but not the part were u dont lose ur stats now as alot of players have changed there gamemode without this and lose all there stats i find it abit unfair

That's why it says "You will lose all of your stats!"

Merlin    0
21 hours ago, Tubby said:

That's why it says "You will lose all of your stats!"

my bad i thought it said "will not"