Ataraxia Updates #44 - New Home/Donor Area
- Uzi's Perk Shop Update
- Hybrid Tokens
Be sure to change your Home through ;;settings to access new home!
[+] General Changes
- Farming contracts will now work when collecting from Divine locations
- Tarromins have been added to Herb boxes
- Bronze/Iron bars, Normal/oak logs, Raw shrimp, anchovies, sardines, herring & Tin/Copper ore added to Grand Exchange unlimited items for Skilling contracts
- You can now cook food by pressing "Use" on a fire
- Bob has been added to ;;bossportals
- Donor Zone teleports have been changed to the new Home area
- All old Home/Donor zone areas have had NPCs/Objects removed
- Reworked the Donor store & Uzi's perk shop
- Pet perks now give $5 when redeemed rather than the amount donated when donated for
- You can now choose your Task with the Perslaysion perk!
- Aura effects no longer work in LMS and will not reset your cooldown
- Cleaning cloth now costs 5 instead of 15 Vote points
[+] Rare Item Token Store
- The new shop contains everything Spring!
[+] Hybrid Tokens
Hybrid tokens are a new currency which can be obtained from certain bosses & activities and used to purchase T85 hybrid sets from the Hybrid armor shop.
Hybrid tokens can be obtained from the following bosses & activites: Token drops are separate from the boss / activity drop table.
Example: 1:35 = 1 in 35 chance of receiving drop. • Nex - 1:180
• Vorago - 1:35
• Araxxor - 1:60
• Queen Black Dragon - 1:350
• The Magister - 1:480
• Telos the Warden: - 1:75
• Nex: Angel of Death - 1:125
• Kalphite King - 1:180
• Barrows: Rise of the Six - 1:250
• Temple of Aminishi (Elite dungeon one) - 1:35 Why so rare?
Hybrid tokens are intentionally very rare, as these armor sets will essentially be the new best-in-slot non-degradeable armor.
The sets are non-degradeable, provide a health buff & when a full set is equip, all of your outgoing damage is buffed by 10%.
The odds for each boss & activity have been calculated based on the average time each activity/boss takes to complete.
You should treat obtaining these sets as a long term goal to work towards while doing general pvm/activities, because
completeing one set of armor is expected to take 200-300 hours of pvm, regardless of the boss or activity.
To add to this, both the tokens and armor are untradeable, so you must earn everything yourself.
[+] New Home & Donor Zone Changes
- This project has been under Development since October, 2018... Huge Credit to Xenthium for being the lead on it!
- The idea of this new Home area was to bring the entire community together. Too many years were spent with the Donors hidden away in their respective areas skilling away.
- This area has it all combined, and a nice little hub in the middle for everyone to hang out!
- This home will be defaulted, however, you will all need to manually set your home to it from the current one! - It is still in the early stages, we want to make this as good as it can be for everyone, if you hate it, tell us. Navigate to the Discord Channel: #New-home-suggestions
- The centre Fountain will provide you with: Bank, Grand Exchange, Teleports around the area & Boss portals & Best of all, the new Fountain of Goodwill! You can fill this for 2 hours of 1.5x exp
- You will receive Experience bonuses in this area dependant on your Donor rank, Non-donor/Bronze/Silver/Gold = 1.1x, Platinum = 1.2x and Diamond = 1.3x
- Accounts with under 72 hours playtime will have access to all Objects/NPCs except: Great white fishing, Dream tree & Banite rock
- The following NPCs are at this Area:
Father Aereck (Gravestone Options)
Solomon (Donation/Cosmetic Options)
Surgeon General Tafani (Healing)
Kuradal (Slayer Tasks)
Death (Boss Tasks)
Cook (Recipe for Disaster Minigame)
Lottery Coordinator (<-----)
GIM Guide & Prestigious Paul (Group Ironman)
Estate Agent (Home options)
Party Pete (Vote shop)
Diango (Rare Item Token shop)
Scavvo (Melee equipment, Ranged equipment, Magic equipment & Food/Potions)
Wise Old Man (Trivia shop, Skill capes, Diamond outfit)
Xuan (Loyalty shops)
Brother Omad (Bronze/Platinum Donor shop)
Uzi's Perk Shop (All donor items)
- The following Objects are at this Area:
Fountain of Goodwill
Gem Stall (Bronze)
Gem Rock (Bronze)
Blurite Rock (Bronze)
Cavefish/Rocktail/Karambwan Spot (Bronze)
Dramen Tree (Bronze)
Divine Locations (Platinum)
Seren Stone (Platinum)
Robust Glass Machine (Platinum)
Yubiusk Portal (Platinum)
Crystal Tree Shard (Platinum)
Delicate Gem Stall (Diamond)
Robust/Crystal Glass Container (Diamond)
Great White Shark Fishing (Diamond)
Soul Altar (Diamond)
Dream Tree (Diamond)
Banite Rock (Diamond)
More Donor Skilling & Misc
[+] Uzi's Perk Shop
- I've reworked Uzi's Perk Shop & the Donor Store. You can now only purchase Ataraxia Dollars, Animation Overrides & Keepsake Keys from the Store.
- When opening Uzi's shop you'll now be faces with these options:
- You can now purchase all Pets & Pet perks from this Shop
- You can now purchase Bank Containers, Ataraxia Coins & Squeal of Fortune Spins (forgot to rename to Treasure Hunter) through Miscellaneous
- This will hopefully clean everything up a bit! And make it easier to transition to our new store soon.
- If there's anything missing please let me know and I will add it as soon as possible
[+] Bug Fixes
- Fixed players not being automatically kicked when they become "soulless" (no received packets in 20s)
- Fletching will no longer be limited to 27 actions
- Dungeon Architect perk item finally added so you will no longer receive "Skeleton cape"
- You can now create Armadyl runes properly
- Fixed an issue with Malevolent armour smithing
- LMS Smuggle fixed credit to Quantum (MonniRS)
- Fixed wrong sled id
- Ice dyed items are no longer tradeable
- Fixed duplicate players in FC
- Fixed Jadinko drops
You might notice a lack of content.. Why? Armark1ng is currently working hard on NXT 😉
Credits: lare96, Xenthium, Armark1ng, Kirito & Jaedmo