Jump to content
Jaedmo

[Official] Beta Tester Applications

Recommended Posts

On 6/28/2019 at 3:23 PM, Krittur said:

In-game Name: Krittur
What is your time played?:  521h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Work from home and school is out, all i have is free time 🙂 Generally on ataraxia ~8 hours a day.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Primarily bossing, Solak and magister, BM and yaka if we decide to go that route or even osrs bossing as stated in some Q&As.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Comped on rs3, experience with 300% Enrage Araxxor, Warden title from Telos, a few hundred AOD kc, and about ~550 Magister KC to make my own Khopesh set.

 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, jojokille7 said:

In-game Name: jojokille7
What is your time played?: 1412H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: yes, i got summer vacation so enough time to play
What content are you looking forward to testing?: skilling content like uncharted islands
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i am pretty good with the latest content that has been release on rs3, and have done a lot of end game content mainly skilling but i am pretty knowledgeable with the end pvm

 

On 7/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, i am alive said:

In-game Name: i am alive
What is your time played?: 300h+
Do you have a lot of free time to test? a lot of free time atm 
What content are you looking forward to testing? mostly intersted in group iron man mode and the new client
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: never did any off those bosses on real rs but i know how nex aod and telos work on attaraxia

 

40 minutes ago, Laz said:

In-game Name: Laz
What is your time played?: 370 & counting
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I do. I usually work from home on Thursday & Friday. I also play a lot on the weekends.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any new content to be honest. I just like messing with stuff not yet in production.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know and have done Nex / AOD in RS. I do not have much knowledge of Telos, Araxxor, etc. But I am more than willing to learn and 'take one for the team'.

Accepted

Welcome to the team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game Name:Racer
What is your time played?:150hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:I spend a bunch of free time on the server, so yes.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:New content/bug fixing.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:Knowledgable, can do any boss available.

Edited by racer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2019 at 6:34 AM, racer said:

In-game Name:Racer
What is your time played?:150hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:I spend a bunch of free time on the server, so yes.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:New content/bug fixing.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:Knowledgable, can do any boss available.

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name: Debuff
time played: 647 hours
free time to play: as of currently i have about 4-5 hours on a day for the next month or 2 before going down to about 2-3
what content are you looking forward to test: all player vs monster content and maybe updated lms if that's a thing i would love to see telos and help make him a better more well rounded fellow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Debuff said:

In-game name: Debuff
time played: 647 hours
free time to play: as of currently i have about 4-5 hours on a day for the next month or 2 before going down to about 2-3
what content are you looking forward to test: all player vs monster content and maybe updated lms if that's a thing i would love to see telos and help make him a better more well rounded fellow

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game Name: Fe Uranium
What is your time played?: 115 hours (13,455 hours on rs3 and osrs combined)
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes I work from home I'm on the server pretty much 8-10 hours a day at this moment I can let anyone know if the situation changes. I'm a completionist so going for a full collection log will require a lot of pvm, and I'd like to iron out the bugs that may need to be found
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I'd like to test mid / end game content, mid game content is mainly designed for newer players so I'd like to see it perfected so everyones progession is faster. The end-game content is a must as everyone has a goal and bugs can sometimes get in the way of achieving the end-game items. Skilling especially there can be many things that are over-looked.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Considering I'm maxed on RS3 and the fact that all I do is flip and grind end-game bosses I'd say I'm pretty knowledgable about the mechanics for each boss. Especially since you need to kill them atleast 15 times to actually get the mechanics down, bossing does require a lot of paitience and I'm also a PVM teacher in Maikeru's discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Majorah said:

In-game Name: Fe Uranium
What is your time played?: 115 hours (13,455 hours on rs3 and osrs combined)
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes I work from home I'm on the server pretty much 8-10 hours a day at this moment I can let anyone know if the situation changes. I'm a completionist so going for a full collection log will require a lot of pvm, and I'd like to iron out the bugs that may need to be found
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I'd like to test mid / end game content, mid game content is mainly designed for newer players so I'd like to see it perfected so everyones progession is faster. The end-game content is a must as everyone has a goal and bugs can sometimes get in the way of achieving the end-game items. Skilling especially there can be many things that are over-looked.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Considering I'm maxed on RS3 and the fact that all I do is flip and grind end-game bosses I'd say I'm pretty knowledgable about the mechanics for each boss. Especially since you need to kill them atleast 15 times to actually get the mechanics down, bossing does require a lot of paitience and I'm also a PVM teacher in Maikeru's discord.

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

n-game Name: nedyah
What is your time played?:225 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes 
What content are you looking forward to testing?:anything really most of the boss updates 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:

have tested for previous servers before ranging from full construction builds to minor bug fixes to full boss re-codes 

also worked on providing the drop table for over 50+ npc's on a previous server with drop rate and amount(can disclose in private)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, nedyah said:

n-game Name: nedyah
What is your time played?:225 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes 
What content are you looking forward to testing?:anything really most of the boss updates 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:

have tested for previous servers before ranging from full construction builds to minor bug fixes to full boss re-codes 

also worked on providing the drop table for over 50+ npc's on a previous server with drop rate and amount(can disclose in private)

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game Name: Reformed
What is your time played?:Well over 200 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since im a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundemental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:My knowledge on RS3 end-game content is pretty shit honestly. There is other areas of late-game content I'd be useful in, but the actually encounters... Not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Molecules said:

In-game Name: Reformed
What is your time played?:Well over 200 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since im a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundemental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:My knowledge on RS3 end-game content is pretty shit honestly. There is other areas of late-game content I'd be useful in, but the actually encounters... Not so much.

Unfortunately the staff team has decided against bringing you on board as a beta tester. While we acknowledge you may be of help for us, we've collectively agreed that you bring more trouble to the table than good when summarizing your past play time. You're welcome to apply again in future if you believe you've truly reformed.

Edited by Xenthium
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game Name: Skcam
What is your time played?: 1621h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: 6-8 Hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Can be anything from bosses to skilling since I stepped back from skilling abit lately.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Know all of them except for The Magister.

Additional Information: I know I have been a member of the beta team in the past however I didn't get kicked because I was a bad tester or something like that it was more my attitude. However i'm #reformed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game Name: Molecules
What is your time played?:Well over 200 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since i'm a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundamental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:My knowledge on RS3 end-game content is pretty shit honestly. There is other areas of late-game content I'd be useful in, but the actually encounters... Not so much.

Reapplying for position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game Name: Tabitha
What is your time played?: 893H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Not on the weekdays since i have school, but on weekends, plenty of time.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Late game bosses, weapon testing/combat balance testing, etc
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics: Very knowledgeable, if i don't know the boss - call me bad and ill research on rswiki/guides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tabitha said:

In-game Name: Tabitha
What is your time played?: 893H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Not on the weekdays since i have school, but on weekends, plenty of time.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Late game bosses, weapon testing/combat balance testing, etc
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics: Very knowledgeable, if i don't know the boss - call me bad and ill research on rswiki/guides.

On 8/28/2019 at 1:46 AM, Skcam said:

In-game Name: Skcam
What is your time played?: 1621h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: 6-8 Hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Can be anything from bosses to skilling since I stepped back from skilling abit lately.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Know all of them except for The Magister.

Additional Information: I know I have been a member of the beta team in the past however I didn't get kicked because I was a bad tester or something like that it was more my attitude. However i'm #reformed.

Accepted.
 

 

On 9/7/2019 at 2:24 AM, Molecules said:

In-game Name: Molecules
What is your time played?:Well over 200 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since i'm a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundamental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:My knowledge on RS3 end-game content is pretty shit honestly. There is other areas of late-game content I'd be useful in, but the actually encounters... Not so much.

Reapplying for position.

Denied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game Name: Cerioushell
What is your time played?: 333 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I would be embarassed if I told you just how much free time I have.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Skilling changes and new combat/bossing mechanics.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know all araxxor mechanics easily, Still learning a few of the other bosses like Telos but I've learned a lot about them recently.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 7:47 PM, Cerioushell said:

In-game Name: Cerioushell
What is your time played?: 333 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I would be embarassed if I told you just how much free time I have.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Skilling changes and new combat/bossing mechanics.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know all araxxor mechanics easily, Still learning a few of the other bosses like Telos but I've learned a lot about them recently.

 

Approved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...