Ataraxia RSPS
Sign in to follow this  
Belzenlok

Possible voteing fix

So over the past few weeks I notice top g keeps breaking and not recording the votes when you vote no matter how many times you try or what browser you use. I was just wondering y not change it from top g to top arena 100 considering top arena 100 hasn't broken down like top g in over 5 years+. I think this would allow players to get as many votes as allowed with in the 12 hour time frame and would put less stress on the devs and such as they will no longer need to take time out of the busy schedule to fix minor things like this. I know it isn't anything major but it can be annoying when trying to save up vote points for an item and only getting 4 every 12 hours because top g didn't record your vote.

Thanks for taking the time to read this suggestion.

Best regards Belzenlok :classic_smile:

I've not had a problem with Top G ever. The one that gives me trouble no matter what is Rune-server and occasionally Mopar. These seem to vary from person to person though, meaning different players have problems with different vote site. Rune-server seems to break for the majority of players though. 

• Like 1

I think I actually found a fix for the rune server issue as I did what the guide says. Instead of opening rune server after you vote on it wait 5 seconds then open up mopar. When you open mopar click the tab where it shows you the site to vote on and rune server will be green and it will count your vote so you get the point. Mopar is a little odd if u wait 15 min after it can be voted on the second time that day it normally work and you won't get the you have voted in the last 12 hours message. Also some player may be reloading before the vote is accounted for because it is being slow and that can cause the issue also. I appreciate the reply and I totally see your point of view I just think that arena top 100 is a better choice as i have never herd anyone having a problem with it and that's been over 7+ years.

• Like 1

Yeah quite a few people have problems with voting on a few sites and it's a weird thing on the sites end not ours so I'm not really sure what can be done about it. If you're talking about the voting guide I made though I'm glad it could be somewhat helpful to you! It's weird that Top G is causing you issues though as like Rikku said I've honestly never had a problem with that one haha 😅.

Edited by Perfect
  • Like 1

Honestly I think it's a regional issue. Different regions have different issues with the voting sites. Even following the guide, and what you just said Belzenlock, I am still unable to get the Rune-server site to go green but all of the others work fine. I don't know this to be true, but that's what would make sense to me.

• Like 1

If that was the case then how have I been able to vote on it before and could get it to work yet this is the only server I have had this problem on?

• Like 1

Unfortunately I'm not sure, or I would find a way around it. It's like Mopar for me, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it doesn't for for me for a whole week, and Rune-server has never worked for me. A lot of it also depends on if they run their website on different servers too. I'm really not sure, and I wish I had the answer but I simply don't. I don't think there's an easy solution to the problem at all, especially since it's different sites for different people. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this