Ataraxia RSPS
Sign in to follow this  
zyrex v2

Sirenic armor changes?

Currently nobody really uses sirenic because it costs so much to upkeep. with the set costing 840m for the scales (if you pay 10m each) theres only a few spots where its even worth using with how fast it degrades.

and because nobody uses sirenic, nobody really buys the scales sadly.

I'm not sure how the dev team would tackle this other then increasing the max charges of sirenic or increasing the drop rate for the scales.

I know some of you are going to use the "its the same as rs3" excuse but a sirenic set on rs3 costs like 20m. on rs3 u can make 20m in an hour if you know what your doing.

840m on the other hand is possible to make with some luck, but for most instances its not really worth using at most bosses sadly.

Just curious of anyone else has any other ideas on how to fix this issue.

In my opinion, all three of the t90 sets, being Sirenic, Malevolent, and Tectonic face a serious issue, where barely anyone feels the need to pursue the BIS items for the three combat styles. And quite clearly, that's not healthy for their use, but also their price.

Currently, a single sirenic scale repairs a piece of sirenic equipment by 10%. Doubling this amount, to 20% repaired per scale, would still require people to ensure they have sufficient scales, but it's less of a hassle than it currently is.

Moreover, something needs to be done about the other two T90 sets, being Malevolent and Tectonic. They face the same issue that Sirenic faces, but in more extreme version as the repair materials are much harder to gather. For these two, it could be as simple as increasing the amounts dropped by ROTS and Vorago to create the Malevolent and Tectonic sets respectively.

I feel like people just don't like the upkeep of using t90 power armor, I say this because when i first heard of t90 gear i was told it degrades even while being augmented and dyed so i never switched over. IMO having t80 nex gear is easier to upkeep and one of the reason why i haven't switched over to a different set as well, even more so because the fact that i spent money getting good perks on it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this