- The following areas are now multi:
- Celestial dragons
- Crystal shapshifters.
- Kalgerion demons.
- The bug with the crystal chest sometimes not taking your key has been fixed.
- Seren godbow special attack now uses 60% energy (down from 75%).
- Increased the hit probability for the Seren godbow special attack.
- Drain rates for prayers have been corrected to RS3 rates.
- Global prayer modifier implemented to adjust the drain rate of all prayers.
- Currently configured to drain 50% slower than RS3.
- 2h weaponry now attacks 1 tick slower.
- Damage bonuses for magic have been reduced by 15%.
- Dual wielding damage has been increased by 10%.
We originally had a global 15% damage nerf applied on top of these changes, however after listening to community feedback we've decided to remove this.
Additions / Changes:
- Added real decimation special attack.
- Added real SGB special attack
- Disabled tortured souls spec after the dragon is dead.
- Added muspah weakness to ancient spell book (x2 dmg mod).
- Made AFK area clear your poison so you don't get ko'ed after u leave.
- Added a check for transform to npc method (made it revert to -1 if the npc id has null defs) (it was throwing errors).
- Added Nex AOD flowing energy leave option. (so you don't have to relog to leave the instance).
- Made hellhounds drop hard clue scrolls instead of medium.
- Added an announcement for bonus rare+ rewards(if you have the perk) when opening mystery box.
- Added disassembly data for missing blue mystic items.
- Added SLEIGHT_OF_HAND perk effect to priff workers.
- Added unstable glacor pet to glacor drop table.
- Added a index > size check for divination transmute dialogue (was throwing exception).
- Added a check if target username is null for bounty hunter getTarget method.(was throwing nullpointer)
- Can now obtain Effigy pet
- Added slayer tower resource dungeon
- Added additional abyssal demon spawns to resource dungeon
- Fixed null pointer exception in recharge item method.
- Reworked random perks selection for gizmo creation, will work more like rs now.(also it was throwing exceptions when two perks have the same chance percentage fixed now).
- Reworked materials random selection for item disassembling, should now work 100% like rs (it was also throwing exceptions for items that have the same chances).
- Fixed a null pointer exception in treasure hunter claim reward.
- Fixed dung reward not resetting selected item when you choose a reward that is not added.
- Fixed cooking items on prif bonfire.
- Fixed item drop command and added an example on how to use it, (was giving arrayoutofbound exception)
- Fixed LMS giving two rewards.
- Fixed camel staff not giving infinite fire runes.
- Fixed onion seed showing as logs (cache side)
- Fixed presets.
- Fixed divine locations.
- Fixed crystal skillchompa mining level required and added its pickaxe/hatchet speeds.
- Made loot share skip if sharing players list is empty. (was throwing error "bound must be positive" for empty sharing players list.)
- Fixed auto cast spells resetting when finishing dominion tower boss fight.
- Fixed null pointer exception in Araxxor (when player and araxxor die at the same time).
- Fixed comp cape hood and max cape hood not recolouring with their cape.
- Fixed pole swing XP in advanced gnome agility course.
- Fixed slashing web with knife in your toolbelt.
- Fixed Prayer skilling teleporting to Prifddinas without requirements
- Fixed vote reward logic > If your bank is full or you have a max cash stack in bank, you will be notified and have to make space in order to claim again.
- Fixed Santa Hats not being tradeable
- Fixed LMS code that was spewing errors
Big ass shoutout to @armark1ng for busting his ass over the christmas period and consistently pushing out updates.
@lare96, you've been great so far as well, no doubt we got a great dev team behind us.
As for upcoming updates:
- Clue scroll rewrite
- Divination changes so it is exactly like RS3
- New content 😉
Thank you everyone for being a part of this and sticking by! Much, much more to come.
Hey guys, happy holidays! Just a small update for you guys.
- Added "You have sold <x>" message to filter
- Complete perk package fixed to have all perks
- You can no longer sell things to the skilling shops
- Left clicking Ataraxia dollars now opens Uzi's perk shop dialogue
- ROW (c) now has a disassemble warning
- The amount of items you can have on the "Drop catcher" perk has been doubled
- ;;kickme Discord command now works
- Added divine-o-matic chronicle message to filter
- Co-op skilling contract progress will now appear less often
- 2x,3x,4x pickpockets will now count as skilling contract actions
- ;;stafflist Discord command
- Bag for triskelion keys, can be obtained from LMS and vote shop
- Rune pouch not lighting up spellbook issue fixed
- The following areas are now multi combat:
1) Hellhounds @ Taverly resource dungeon
2) Glacor cave
3) Guthix cave
4) Slayer tower
- Fixed an issue with players being able to hit twice as fast when they switch from 2h to dual
- Fixed problem with not being able to augment some items (lava whip, staff of darkness, etc) and degraded items
- You can now dye/undye augmented items and degradeable items (their charges will carry over) and broken items
- Fixed all problems with augmenting items it will now work correctly (no more items nulling)
-God Wars Dungeon bosses are no longer available in Platinum Zone Portal instances.
Enjoy the rest of your Christmas!
~ ❤️ The Ataraxia Staff Team
Hey guys, here are the patch notes for the most recent update:
- There is now a chance to find Christmas items in mystery boxes
Other changes / Fixes:
- Shards have been removed from LootShare
- Fix t90 armors becoming degraded when undyed
- ;;kickme Discord command, will kick your linked in-game account
- Fix "Please finish what you're doing before transforming." spam
- The "String jewellery" spell will now stop when banking, moving, etc.
- Fix extreme strength potion skilling contract
- Complete perk package fixed to have all perks
- Fixed bugged ground items (not being able to pick up items).
- Fixed runespan teleport (teleport interface).
- Fixed presets loading for degradable/augmented items.
- Made augmented handcannon unable to expload.
- Fixed augmented dragon hatchet not working on evil tree (not gaining xp).
- Slightly increased the drop chance for Invention pet
- Fixed Death assigning reaper contracts you don't have the slayer level to attack
- Made hiscores update the status on death for hc ironman (will remove them from hc table and put them in the correct table after death)
- Fixed Stargazer Perk
- Fixed a staff command to reset reaper tasks for players
- Loading no longer gets stuck at 50%
- You can no longer sell things to the skilling shops
Much love from Ataraxia's staff team ❤️
Hey guys so this is the complete list of updates and fixes involving the website so far, from beginning to present.
It not much at all, very small list compared to what needs to be done, but the amount of work gone into each small detail is nuts, especially since I've done it from the ground up with virtually no help, making everything custom and tailored to Ataraxia. I know this isn't even the full list and I'm missing out a lot. However, I hope you enjoy seeing what I have done. I'm happy with how much has progressed over the course of a few months.
- Setup new dedicated webserver + configured entirely new environment to run on from scratch
- Setup RAID storage (we have redudant storage to recover from any data loss basically)
- Wrote a new automated backup system from scratch for both gameserver and webserver. These run every 12 hours
- Installed Invision and updated to latest version
- Implemented new registration form for forums
- New forum theme implemented (Thank you Titanium)
- Setup failover network (if webserver / gameserver networks goes down we have another network to use as a failsafe to minimise downtime)
- 3 layer DDoS protection configured
- Firewall setup
- Network optimised
- Setup a new system for Developers & Admins to interact with gameserver and webserver if I'm not around
- Hiscores added
- IPMI interface configured (If either server takes critical failures and are failing to boot or anything, I can still get into contact with the machine and perform wizadry)
- New database structure implemented
- Vote rewards changed from 1 VP per site to 2 VP per site as we only have 3 sites (Again, thank you Armar)
- Fixed forum registration error "you are not permitted to register here"
> This was caused due to Invisions spam email blacklisting, if your email flags as spam it instead goes to moderation for review and approval.
- Fixed specific forum posts unable to load
- Fixed voting
- Fixed voting issue where you couldn't claim due to spaces in your name (Thank you Armar)
- Fixed the multitude of reasons causing the system to hang and site to go down (this took hours to fix so im not going to go into details)
- Fixed CAPTCHA issue & added questions to registrations
- Spambots now get insta-banned on forums
- Fixed normal members able to access restricted content on main site (2595 hax)
- Fixed Hiscore indexing to update faster upon user logout from in-game
- ALL user & groups have had permissions for forums reworked and fixed
- Two-factor authentication enabled (you can set this up from your account settings on forum)
- If you are given a warning or punishment on the forums, you are forced to read and acknowledge the situation before being able to post again (so you can't cry your way out of your own decisions)
- Fixed routing issues with webserver
- Fixed packet loss issue with gameserver
> Some people were complaining that they kept dcing but not everyone. Found we had some packet issues which has now been fixed! Anything happens after this, most like your end.
- Fixed SSL
> Website was not redirecting to HTTPS on every request. Has been fixed.
- Fixed a handful of security issues with the servers
- Fixed our verification emails not working
> This also allows password recovery to be available without needing to wait for staff
- Fixed Hiscore crash when searching for non-existent player
> This would cause the webpage to 400, fixed by tweaking the config
The credits here will have to go to Myself and @armark1ng mainly. Without Armar helping me edit the source for Hiscores and Voting you guys wouldn't have had those features. So a massive thank you my man, you're a legend. Props to Titanium as well for being a lad on helping me with the qualms I had in terms of the website itself and getting stuff done for us.
Crazy to think when I came here ~3-4 years ago starting as a junior support tech, barely knowing anything about servers or networks etc, turning to a lead systems administrator setting up full on corporate infrastructures IRL full time and for Ataraxia. I've learned so much on the way and a lot of it Ataraxia gave me so thank you all for sticking with us, a big thank you.
Much love from me and the staff team ❤️ - Many more things to come!
100 Members Online