|CPU||Dual Core, AMD Phenom II or Intel i3/i5 CPU, 2.4+ GHz|
|RAM||4GB minimum. 8GB recommended.|
|GPU||GeForce 400x series, Intel HD 4x series, AMD Radeon 7xxx series|
|Disk Drive||Most storage will do. SSD's preferable or a high R/W HDD|
|Storage||At least 10GB+ of storage space available for the NXT cache|
- Open your terminal and type:
- After it has downloaded, give the .sh file executable permissions:
chmod +x install.sh
- Now it has executable permissions, run the installer as root or with sudo:
- Download the install.sh file from the download button above.
- Repeat steps 2>3 from Method 1
Installation not working? See below.
If your installation is failing then you need to follow these steps:
- Run the following command with the installation script:
sudo ./install.sh --debug main
Let the installation run. After this is done, there will be a log file that has been output with the name:
ataraxia-installer.log send this to: Node#0755 on Discord or a member of staff at Ataraxia.